Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Rebirth - WT/RePlay/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4 / EP5 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
You need to give more details.

1- Game Version
2- Mod Version
3- How did you add the mod

At least.

Peace :)
game version is the all in one, mod version also all in one (the latest on that koga3 uploaded) and i add the mod with copy and paste.... until i figure it out that the mod was the game and mod already combined. lol yes i'm a idiote :ROFLMAO:

KainanHunter

Sep 2, 2020
Thank You, KoGa3, been waiting for this for a long time 'all in one',with mod, now i can play it. Like the Mods you do for lots of the Games, Keep up Great Work.

Reactions: KoGa3

OG_TRX

Aug 9, 2020
Finally I could check for and even finish "my own" complete game version. For that I used my existing complete/compressed Mod episode downloads as a base. It was still a "little" challenge, I had quite some game and Mod code to adapt for it.

I did a "quick skip" through it for testing. And at least I had no game errors. Some things from the early Mod version are adapted now to the latest one. Also I removed the Mod choice for the random game elements in the first episodes, you get now the best outcome anyway.

Be aware it's still a test version, there probably are some bugs left in it (let's hope not to many). The game size is surprisingly small for the combined download (~1GB), probaby because the game has no animations. Therefore I most likely will try to do a port for it, too Edit: Android port is now also available

I also left my saves from the testing in the download (only for PC), on save page 17 and up. They are made at every start of a game part from all episodes.

Download game episode 1-5 combined/compressed for PC
with integrated Mods (AudioWT variant, ~1GB):
-

Android port from the game episode 1-5 combined/compressed
with integrated Mods (AudioWT variant, ~1GB):
-

View attachment 4081432 View attachment 4081433 View attachment 4081434 View attachment 4081435 View attachment 4081436 View attachment 4081437 View attachment 4081438 View attachment 4081439 View attachment 4081440
Where there's a will there's a way! You rock!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes