Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Rebirth - Walkthrough/Gallery(RePlay)/Cheating/Music/Audio EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4/ EP5part12 [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3

The "Status infos" on/off opton for episode 1 doesn't seem to work. When set to "off," the stats still show at the top of the game. This was tried with a newly downloaded episode 1 with the current link on the main page, along with a newly download ep1 mod from your provided link.

It might just be me that's experiencing this, but I wanted to check, and see if things are working properly. Episode 2, and 3 works fine.
Thanks for the info. I'll check that.

Edit:
Yep, it's a bug in my Mod for EP1. I've already fixed it and uploaded new Mod versions. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:

Akifai

May 8, 2017
KoGa3

I noticed that in the "music" folder for the episode 1 mod, there are 2 audio files called "Epiphany." One is in mp3 format, and the other is wav. Are they both essential to the mod, or did you just forget to remove one of them?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3

I noticed that in the "music" folder for the episode 1 mod, there are 2 audio files called "Epiphany." One is in mp3 format, and the other is wav. Are they both essential to the mod, or did you just forget to remove one of them?
Hi. Even they are the same track, you need both of them for playing the game with my music Mod. The .wav is from the original game, the .mp3 is the one I'm using in my Mod. I noticed that back then also, but decided that all "my" used Mod tracks should be in mp3 and I therefore also have it in my download files.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
New version is out, update whenever you can!
Finished the Mod version with all functions (incl. music/audio). The cheat/WT only version and the Android port are following, probably tomorrow.

Edit:
In the meantime the cheat/WT Mod and the Android port ar finished, too.
I also made some changes to the Android port for EP3. It has now (as known from other ports) a persistent save location. And I changed the game beginning there with default variables so you hopefully don't have to import a save from EP2 to start the game.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
New version of the ep 3 is out now. So please update your mod when you can.
The AudioWT Mod version is finished, the WT only and the Android port are to be done, hopefully soon.
Info: I tried to fix a few game bugs, too (a wrong pic at the beginning, missing game variables on some routes).

garet

Aug 5, 2016
The AudioWT Mod version is finished, the WT only and the Android port are to be done, hopefully soon.
Info: I tried to fix a few game bugs, too (a wrong pic at the beginning, missing game variables on some routes).
After applying the mod, it displays the following error:
1645476807978.png

Reactions: KoGa3

Akifai

May 8, 2017
KoGa3

The character pictures on the side is raised up after installing the mod. This happened with this update, and the previous one. Never had this issue prior to these updates. I tried loading up the game without installing the mod, and the portrait is fine. Just wanted to check, and see if others are having this issue, or is it just me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3

The character pictures on the side is raised up after installing the mod. This happened with this update, and the previous one. Never had this issue prior to these updates. I tried loading up the game without installing the mod, and the portrait is fine. Just wanted to check, and see if others are having this issue, or is it just me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank's for the info. I've noticed that myself in the last update, but it seems I've missed to fix that. Since there is a bugfix release of the game expected anyway I will correct that then, too.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Glad to know that it's not just me that had the issue. Somehow, when it comes to mods not working, I always feel like I'm the only one that's experiencing problems.

I should be the one thanking you for your work. Needless to say, everyone using your mod appreciates what you're doing.

Reactions: KoGa3

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
New version of the ep 3 is out now. So please update your mod when you can.
Please re-download the WT Mod again, should be fixed now.
Wow you are quick. Thank you.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
quick question. I'm wondering if I should still add the hotfixes patch or if these are already incorporated in your mod. Mostly asking because these files are contained in a subfolder which has to be placed in the game folder, and they also contain files with almost same names but all have the "_mi" suffix added to the filenames... I'm fearing that if I also add these , conflicts may arise or parts of the mod not working correctly without me realizing.

EDIT: Just loaded my last save but instead of the point I save at, I ended up a good bit before that (where the MC still had to prepare Calisto's bath but the save was made were she lies naked on the athroom floor after the sex scene) Also not sure if this is just an oversight but the status part in top still says Ep3Part9 ... ?

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
quick question. I'm wondering if I should still add the hotfixes patch or if these are already incorporated in your mod. Mostly asking because these files are contained in a subfolder which has to be placed in the game folder, and they also contain files with almost same names but all have the "_mi" suffix added to the filenames... I'm fearing that if I also add these , conflicts may arise or parts of the mod not working correctly without me realizing.

EDIT: Just loaded my last save but instead of the point I save at, I ended up a good bit before that (where the MC still had to prepare Calisto's bath but the save was made were she lies naked on the athroom floor after the sex scene) Also not sure if this is just an oversight but the status part in top still says Ep3Part9 ... ?
Hi. I havn't tried this hotfix mod myself. But since it's purpose is to change some parts in the orig. game to fix some issues it will most likely then overwrite my additions at that game positions, too. I would therefore not recommend to install both Mods at the same time.

I am expecting a bugfix release of the orig. game anyway and will adapt/update my Mod for that when it's released.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi KoGa3, could you pls upload a compressed full game with "Replay" option for ep.1 and ep.2 likes you did for ep.3 ? Thanks heap

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes