Ren'Py - Reboot Love Part 2 [v2.7.0] [Reboot Love]

1. 3.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Well its better then the first game but the story is still meh, that goes for both main story and LI stories.
    The LIs stories are proberly 80% boring and 20% decent.
    You pretty much have to have played the first one as well or alot of the girls stories dosent make any sense, like why someone is MCs slave and such.

Its still pretty much just a fuckfest game even though it has a relationship/heart system for the girls, but i fail to see the point of it since you still get BJs, Lick the girls, fuck em and so on since thats apprently the only way to wake them up in the real world, sure the system might matter in girls wanting to get pregnant or not but you can just fake it and still do it to them, so system feels pointless.
    Dont think its even possible to skip girls since they will be needed for the main story in the real world.

Cant say ive ever been a fan of fuckfest game and i proberly wont be a fan of this one either, i like harems but i like to pick the girls my self and not be forced to pick anyone, but since the only way to wake them up is by fucking them, would only mean you have to fuck em all which i just dont want to.

Game also fails big time when it comes to virgins/deflowering, they got it right and made nice scenes in the first game but this one has 0 blood and not much pain and it also fails since MC fucks a virgin girl in the weird world but they forgot that shes supposed to still be a virgin in the real world since she never fucked anyone there which is a big fail since girls act nothing like a virgin once in the real world but just have sex like they done it multiple times before which cant be right.

As for girls its alot of the same as first game, petty decent diversity in builds.

Animations are good, but most girls dont have much yet or any at all, hope that will be better later on.

Music is decent as well.

I will try this later once it gets more pregnancy stuff up and running and play it over from the start to test some choices and see if you can skip girls by not doing their quests and so on and then i will make a more detailed review of the game, for now ill give it 3 stars since it seems better then the first and it has alot more choices which ill test out later.

If you really want to enjoy playing this game and play it for the story i would recommend to use a cheat of some kind, personaly i used the universal renpy cheat and it works fine, change you stats to max and money to whatever from day 1 and focus on the story instend of the grind.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MixQQ

+ Xenia, Amelie and Triplets
    + game has funny moments
    + gangbang scene - too short but better than nothing

- another avn with dumb mc, i'm rly tired of this
    - most of the girl stories are boring and no make sense
    - mc rarely fuck girls, most of action are HJ, BJ, etc..
    - too much grinding (especially if you want get pregnant scenes)
    - sex scenes are very short

for me game is really boring and main story is not that interesting
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Walidgrc.

alidgrc
    This game is so amazing I was really happy when I found out that reboot love have a
    2nd part
    And I gotta admit this version is even better than the first one cause you can choose how you want to spend the day and dont nesseserely follow the story
    And that s all I hope you like my review
    ;)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

quadrapuni123

I love the game! I like this kind of game with pregnancy with it.

Story is good about the MC trying to save the world. Kinda like path of Susan, Triplets, Violet and Trianna.

The mechanics of the game are okay not so grindy at all. However kinda confused about getting their relationship increase i only get 1 or 2 and sometimes none. It was not explain in the game on how to increase it properly. It only said that i have to sleep with them or did i missed something?

Since I've been playing a lot of games such as RPG turn based or what ever it is. The mini games are good and the idea about it as well for such this type of game.

Sooo i'll give it a 5! :)
    I hope you could create another game with pregnancy with it. lol
    Moreee power to yaa!! I wish i could donate but im just a pleb, hopefully i could donate so i could support you
  5. 2.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

This is an extremely grindy sandbox game with very little events or continuing storylines after "saving" the girls and moving them to the "real world". 2.5 stars for the cute girls and the pretty good animations. That's about the only good things in the game. The UI is a hot mess that needs better indicators for a world map.

I'm really into the games with a pregnancy fetish, but considering there seems to be only 2 different positions, it becomes pretty boring. Same with harem games, but having some of the girls clashing with each other will get real old real fast.

More events, even random ones, would make this a much better sandbox game. Same with the continuing storylines considering quite a few of the girls don't even have anything going for them right now.

The only other saving grace of this game is the grammar and good punctuation. Unlike other games that use poor translation.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

awus666

If you enjoyed the first, then you can't go wrong with the second one.
    The development team behind Genex Love and Reboot Love 1, come together for another amazing adult game.
    There's lot of things to do, more characters and fun dynamics. A must play for any person who is into this sort of games.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Walidgrc

This game is so amazing I was really happy when I found out that reboot love have a
    2nd part
    And I gotta admit this version is even better than the first one cause you can choose how you want to spend the day and dont nesseserely follow the story
    And that s all I hope you like my review
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Klololol

I like everything about this game but some minor setbacks........like we have to do the girl whole again if we want to see some scenes again or use heart also we have to spend time in increasing heart for girls which is good but some times can be annoying........well i have played games like this before and i don't like most of them but i am satisfied with this as it covers all aspect.........but to tell the truth fights are some times hard in game (specially sleep time)
  9. 3.00 star(s)

afcadetgreen

I have a massive impregnation fetish. I tried this game out to see the content. I'm an hour in, and I'm heavily disappointed with the game play. Every aspect seems RNG / luck. I've yet to make a proper decision either with the girls. Gym girl getting degraded and abused? I step in. Wrong Choice.

I have no problem being wrong, but I'm 5-6 in, and it seems the goal is to use hearts to reboot the story because you're going to pick wrong.

If I'm gonna grind a game out, this aint it.

I can't even tell you how pregnancy works because I didn't get that far. Hard Pass
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ningrael

Hey, I just registered only to review this, it's that worthy!
    This game is fucking good with a ton of content and definitely worth my time.
    Story: There's a solid story here, it's not the best, but it's pretty interesting, you're a guy trapped in a fucked reality, and needs to get out. Saving girls in the proccess. This is not a story driven game. I can only hope for more!
    Characters: They're really complex, I also appreciate the variety of archetypes. The incest cousin, the femdom girls, the girls who want to be domed, a cosplayer girl, the wanna be idol, the popular girl, the twins/triplet, the tsendere... I could go on for long, there's a lot of girl, each which a dif personality and looks. I am really hoping in future updates that we can get to know the mom too!
    H-scenes: The best part of this game. I didn't think it could be posible, but I now like this art style because all the girls look hot. Animations are really smooth and non-repetitive, which is a lot to say, because most games has the same fuck/bj animations and gets old really fast. Also, each escene is sounded really nice, which adds a lot!.
    Pregnancy: It's just perfect, you get what you want and need, no more, no less, each girl's played individually in that matter. So far you can get pregnant only five of them, but there's more to come!
    Writing: The writing is the weak part of this game, it's not perfect, but I appreciate how self-aware and funny it is. I also really aprecciate the MC is not a retarded idiot. He has some growing/development in the game too.
    Content: This is the best part... Nothing's forced, there's a lot of content and the game won't force you to anything, you can chose what you want every time. I love you don't need to do X girl to get X girl.
    Grinding: I was afraid when I read there was some grinding... But as an advanced player, I'd say there's no such thing. You have to level up some stats and get some money, but it took me 15 minutes to get a lot of cash and all stats up to max... For a 15h gameplay game, I can't really think there's grind at all.
    Dev also super active with the community which is ALWAYS a plus. Thanks for this!

My rating: 4.5/5
  11. 5.00 star(s)

aeronux

This is a very good game, with a great story line, and many of my fantasies are fulfilled, much more than most of the games out there anywhere. And the sex scenes are very intense! The only thing I do not like is the reboot mechanism, you are forced to play it again at some point in order not to miss any scene.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

I Love Reboot Love 1. When it only focused on 3 girls. Reboot love 2 now focuses on a total of 20 girls, and just like this game. They're all over the place in many odd ways.

The story takes place after Reboot love 1. When Marcus (Default name) died at the end, and wakes up with amnesia along with the other girls and new ones. You meet old and new girls in this game and go with a regular VN sandbox game with routes and choices. Marcus Soon realize that He, the girls, and guy friends are in cocoons and must save them by having sex with every girl cumming inside of them (Raw), and give them superpowers and escape.

If you we're lost of what I said about the story. I don't blame you. It's confusing and raises a lot of questions that will be answered soon.

The Gameplay ranges around Visual Novel, RPG stats and Combat, dating and choice simulation and my favorite sexfight mechanics. However, the gaining stats and the fighting is completely UNFAIR AND GRINDY, as it's RNG that you can get the stat point and keep constantly losing to enemies and Sexfights are very unfair when playing on normal difficulty. (PLAY ON EASY Difficulty and have a savepoint before doing an action/choice. If you want to make progress and witness the story.

Hentai Scenes are actually good and animated, BUT to get the hentai scenes are very spread out thin and lack of content for other girls. My favorite Girls Mikah (Blue Hair) and Trianna (Yellow Hair) only has 2 hentai scenes while others get 1 or NONE, and Amelie gets +7 hentai scenes.

The Game Currently right now (V2.4.0) Has bugs and Issues. But Rebootlove (creator) is fixing the issues in the future updates and doing his best to give many features and always listening to feedback.

But the biggest issue is actually the pacing of the progression on all of his games:

RebootLove 1 (0.96): Currently finished but hasn't updated or give the last content to day 28-29 with nothing happening.

Reboot Love 2 (0.2.4): Currently early in development. But Seriously lacks in content, Hentai Variety, and much more

GenexLove (0.1): A Brand new game he's making. I have no Idea Why he's making another game when he never FULLY COMPLETED the other two games

This Game has great potential with This many girls, with minigames, events and Sexfights (Favorite) as reboot love promise in the future. But as it stands, It's a complete mess in Gameplay and Story, Lack content and Hentai. Reboot Love 1 is a better game to experience.

"Wide as an Ocean. But Deep as a puddle" -Joe Vargas, 2016

Edits: My Mistake, It's not 17 girls it's actually 20 girls on Version 2.4.5
    -It looks like there are 16-17 girls available but within those routes have additional side girls in there

-Addressing the elephant in the room, The Amounts of hearts to get to restart a branch, progress a girl's story or the "free to play mechanics" is kinda irrelevant. It's more easier to just restart the whole game, focusing on all of your starts until it hits +7 and you're good to go and progress nicely.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

MrHatIsHere

Right at the beginning, it literally defines itself as a "Free to Play" game, and it shows.

Want to skip grinding for money for a choice? Pay a heart for that choice. Want to skip an attribute requirement for a choice? Pay a heart instead. Decide not to read your private text messages to a physically abusive little girl you just met? Pay FIVE hearts, or lose your route to improving your intelligence attribute. That is an actual gameplay element: if you waiver from the intended storyline for a character, you apparently have to pay in hearts to restart that character's branch.

And you can "grind for hearts with a really low porcentage" (the game's spelling), but you also can happen to get a cheat code to enter at the beginning if you are a "Patron".

All this in a game where just about everyone pushes the MC around (including physical abuse from more than one character), and the MC just inexplicably takes it rather than goes to the authorities. Nothing else about the plot nor the gameplay really stands out at all. I literally cannot think of a reason to keep playing this game, especially when there are so many other games in this genre with better characters, story, protagonist, theme, and definitely better gameplay.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

popabear

[V2.3.0] review

Reboot Love is a VN with sandbox elements. It isn't a "pure" sandbox though, there's a main story which will keep progressing regardless of what you do in the sandbox world.
    It's heavy on the humor but is also serious at times.
    There's some interesting minigames, like SexFights and slave training and a huge variety of characters, all which feels different.
    Mostly I'm loving the shit out of this because of the writing, which is really excellent, and plenty funny. The story and setting might feel weird to you if you haven't played the first Reboot Love, but I don't know if I recommend playing that one first, because this one is so much better.

All in all, warmly recommended. This is definitely one of the better Koikatsu games out there!