Seeking Reccomendations for Futanari game

Aug 21, 2021
Hey ! Hello everyone ! New on this website and this is my first post ! Sorry for my poor english, this is not my native language

I'm actually searching for good futanari game, if there some male or monster it's not bad
I recently played very very great game like Setalia of the demon realm or Tales of Androginy

So i'm trying to find good game like that, i really want to find some great platformer action game like Setalia, Night of revenge or else
Or aventure game like Tales of Androginy

I don't love visual novel game or game like pokemon where the characters is small pixel and the H scene is just some pictures
I like when we have sex scenes directly when playing or losing
But i'm not playing only for the sex content, Setalia of the demon realm was very cool and the fight and combat was awesome, i'll be very happy if i found similar game !

The game i love is Night of revenge, bullet requiem, Setalia of the demon realm, talesof androginy, Alien quest Eve, Grimhem dungeon
And i don't know other game that great, not every of these game have futanari content but that not a bad things because it's great
If someone can help me find more game like these, i will be very happy !

Reactions: Melmoth99