Identify Reccommend me a game

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I'm looking for a game with poseable models and easily access wide array of outfits. Caveat: I have no artistic talent so this is something that needs to be pretty easy to work with. I don't really need animations much, just kind of the basic expected set of H animations and expressions. Specific needs include reverse bunny suit, cheongsam, and variable body types. I'm just looking to use this to provide some examples to an artist so the less effort I have to put into set up and configuration the better

Marcibx

May 5, 2018
If you are requesting a game and not recommending one, change the prefix. People will know better what you want.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
If you are requesting a game and not recommending one, change the prefix. People will know better what you want.
I only see the two prefix's, Identification and Reccomendation. Is there a third I'm not seeing?

Marcibx

May 5, 2018
No, that is the one. You are looking for something and want to "identify" it based on your description.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Er, no, if they're looking for any game with a set of requirements, they're asking for game recommendations. "Identification" is used when the OP is trying find a specific game they already know about but forgot the title of.

Anyway, I have no idea whether it actually has what you want as I haven't used it myself, but if you're looking for a game with that kind of functionality, something like Honey Select is probably the way to go, it's apparently a studio and probably has poseable models with lots of customization.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Marcibx

May 5, 2018
I 100% agree, it is not intuitive. There should be a read me post about this.
If I just caused more confusion, I am sorry. Good luck with your search

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I 100% agree, it is not intuitive. There should be a read me post about this.
If I just caused more confusion, I am sorry. Good luck with your search
It can't be more confusing than it already is. The description for this subforum is: "Need help remembering a game/comic? Want to recommend content to others?" There is also a stickied thread with game recommendations, prefixed with Recommendation. If this had been all the info about the forum, it would make it obvious the intention with the Recommendation prefix is for recommending games, not asking for recommendations. But then the other stickied thread contradicts this by saying we shouldn't start threads to recommend games and refers to recommendation "requests".

Reactions: Marcibx