Seeking Recomended You favorite game

Jun 16, 2023
I like Games with coherent plot so below are my fav projects. Lmk if you have any questions. Also, what's your fav game so far?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
My favorite games is College Daze. This is the game with the most choices that matter that I ever played. You can replay it many times and discover new things all the time. There is no grind and 2 built in cheat codes allowing you to decide the level of difficulty. And the game has a lot of content.

Valentine.

Uploader
Feb 7, 2022
I like Games with coherent plot so below are my fav projects. Lmk if you have any questions. Also, what's your fav game so far?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The GOAT for me is Eternum really no one comes close to Caribdis in story-telling and world-creating (in the case of Eternum), I'm not even playing it for the LI's at this point, just for the story, lol.

Reactions: Iamthegoldengod
Jun 16, 2023
The GOAT for me is Eternum really no one comes close to Caribdis in story-telling and world-creating (in the case of Eternum), I'm not even playing it for the LI's at this point, just for the story, lol.
Eternum is definitely a banger! For me, Out of Touch by Story Anon takes it home. It's massive and has great lore along with fantastic characters. Trippy art and vaporwave music just fit the game's theme so well :)

Reactions: Valentine.

Valentine.

Uploader
Feb 7, 2022
Eternum is definitely a banger! For me, Out of Touch by Story Anon takes it home. It's massive and has great lore along with fantastic characters. Trippy art and vaporwave music just fit the game's theme so well :)
Nice! Going to my list of games I need to play thx for the recommendation :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
1. It could be worse
2. Silver lining
3. Tales from the deep: Eve
4. The point of no return
5. METF
6. TOMIE
7. Carina the Maid