Pregnancy
basically games like
Dancing Reaper
Will Deprived

(obs: i dont like RPGM too much)

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
That is... ehmm pretty broad, but I guess my favourite game count, https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/ though I guess with a few caveats, first and foremost there are tentacles, lots and lots of them, in all sorts of shapes and size. In fact it is these same tentacles that will make the female MC pregnant, with which she then can birth monsters to fight with (so sort of pokemon-ish style, except you birth your monsters rather than capture them). There are very little human pregnancies (and even those that are are debatable if they are, as what comes out after the birth is still just more monsters, not humans, though what is going in before the pregnancy would be futanari sperm, and yeah that means Futanari also exist in a fair bit amount, though not as much as tentacles.

But as I said pretty broad criteria, so yeah there are probably tons of games on here that fit really

Caraimanow

May 29, 2021
That is... ehmm pretty broad, but I guess my favourite game count, https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/ though I guess with a few caveats, first and foremost there are tentacles, lots and lots of them, in all sorts of shapes and size. In fact it is these same tentacles that will make the female MC pregnant, with which she then can birth monsters to fight with (so sort of pokemon-ish style, except you birth your monsters rather than capture them). There are very little human pregnancies (and even those that are are debatable if they are, as what comes out after the birth is still just more monsters, not humans, though what is going in before the pregnancy would be futanari sperm, and yeah that means Futanari also exist in a fair bit amount, though not as much as tentacles.

But as I said pretty broad criteria, so yeah there are probably tons of games on here that fit really
a thank you, i already played it, its a good game,

Reactions: Gummiel