Seeking Recommend me some good interactive 3D games

ayylmao169

Jan 30, 2019
Looking for some interesting 3D games that I might have missed or might have been buried under the massive list of games on this site.

I'm looking for games in the style of Unity/Unreal Engines that allow for decent visuals and mostly 3D (none of that RenPy boring shit)

Basically games that look at least OK, are interactive and are 3D with OK animations.
Bonus points if the game has plenty of content.
No preferred fetishes.

Games I've played:
BoneTown
BoneCraft
Last Hope
XStoryPlayer (really good)
House Party
Monster Girl Island

I've played other decent 3D games but I can't just remember them all off the top of my head.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Thank you. :)

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

ayylmao169

Jan 30, 2019
maybe this ? dont think its in renpy
Screenshots give the impression that it's a RenPy game but I'll give it a try either way, because it looks pretty good.
Thanks.

Will appreciate any more recommendations for 3D/interactive games.

Maybe new ones that are available only on other sites like Pateron that I might have missed.
Demo, alpha/early access, completed, really doesn't matter.

I really don't want to find out I've played most of the good ones already.

Tadim

Oct 23, 2019
Finnished the late version of BangCity v 0.0.5 looks promising. Also nice is Big City Pleasures and it has a long way to go yet. Leisure Yacht, it is grinding after some point but the overall result is good. And finally Cure my Addiction is a nice choice.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Finnished the late version of BangCity v 0.0.5 looks promising. Also nice is Big City Pleasures and it has a long way to go yet. Leisure Yacht, it is grinding after some point but the overall result is good. And finally Cure my Addiction is a nice choice.
those aren't 3d games but use 3dcg, meaning still images/pictures of 3d characters.

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
Games Unity/Unreal Engine ? Do you know Life is Strange games ? It’s not an adult video game, but it has interesting themes:

Reactions: ayylmao169

ayylmao169

Jan 30, 2019
Adventures of Willy D
Vikings Daughter
Total Sedution
Goons Raid Her and the other Hackn' Stalk games by The Architect(not exactly 3d, but would recommend as all of them are quite interactive)

here is a search in the latest updates page using the tag '3d game'
Played the Viking's Daughter on some pretty early version, thanks for reminding me of it.

Didn't know about the others, gonna give 'em a look.

And regarding the 3d tag, yeah, I've used it before but I remember seeing some sneaky RenPy like games. Mostly hoping to hear about games that weren't even yet published here.

Thanks for your time, appreciate ya.

Reactions: u z i

ayylmao169

Jan 30, 2019
Strange nobody told you about WildLife (by adeptus steve) and Breeders of the Nephelym.
Have actually heard and played both of them, seem too early to enjoy/get occupying gameplay out of them. Will definitely keep an eye on them though.

Thanks bud.

ayylmao169

Jan 30, 2019
Games Unity/Unreal Engine ? Do you know Life is Strange games ? It’s not an adult video game, but it has interesting themes:

Yeah, know about those games. Tried the 1st episode once for a bit and stopped playing. Didn't want to get invested in a story heavy episodic game. Might give that a try sometime after I finish other games on the list.

Either way, I've been looking for adult games specifically because it changes/spices things up that you're used to.

So far I've been hoping to hear about maybe some kinda game that'd be the next XStoryPlayer but actually active.

If you have any good adult games to recommend, please do so.

Kinda seems like Skyrim with mods will stay the king of adult games with all of the available mods for it, that shit has every single type of fetish and fantasy anyone could ever think about, mad sandbox. It just feels too outdated for me and I hate the sluggish outdated melee combat. (Kingdom Come Deliverance adult mods when btw)

Thanks either way though, appreciate it.