Seeking Recommend Mom/Son games, where Mom given more preference & Scenes.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I played games like Milfy City, Dreams of Desire, The Visit, Sisterly Lust, Echoes of Lust, Big Brother, Man of the House, Timestamps, The Twist, The Family Venture, Love & Submission etc.. But, in most of the above i mentioned, have to share the amount of game content with MC's Sisters or Mc's Aunt. Most of the time, Sisters gets more preference (like Sisterly, Milfy City) or Aunt (like The Visit, Away from Home).
I like games where Mom content, scenes given much preference & more number of scenes than other characters in the game.

Please don't recommended RPGM or NTR with mom (even if it is optional) or grind or female protagonist games.

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Those scenes are more and give more preference than other characters like sisters?
I didn't quite understand what you meant. If you're asking if there are more m/s scenes than scenes with other characters, yes, I would say the m/s relationship has the most scenes. There are quite a few scenes with the sister as well.

If you are asking about the linearity of the game, almost every choice in the game affects the scenes.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
In this I played most of them like no more money, summertime saga, flirty f.. Moms in these games have almost literally same amount of content as sisters.

Heart problems, milfs of sunville are the games in which mom is heavily teased and sisters will get fucked before mom.

Only milf villa, love and submission are focused on mom. Wife & mother game obviously contain more mom content because Sophia is the MC.

But I'm not looking for these type of games. I'm looking for the type of games like Shup Up & Dance where Mom is one of Main Li, but get fucked within few updates and other main Li's like Sister got less focus compare to Mom and got more Blueballing than Mom.

I didn't played straightened times and family venture. But I think it won't be any different from what I have stated in my first para.

Reactions: Milf_Loverx

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
In this I played most of them like no more money, summertime saga, flirty f.. Moms in these games have almost literally same amount of content as sisters.

Heart problems, milfs of sunville are the games in which mom is heavily teased and sisters will get fucked before mom.

Only milf villa, love and submission are focused on mom. Wife & mother game obviously contain more mom content because Sophia is the MC.

But I'm not looking for these type of games. I'm looking for the type of games like Shup Up & Dance where Mom is one of Main Li, but get fucked within few updates and other main Li's like Sister got less focus compare to Mom and got more Blueballing than Mom.

I didn't played straightened times and family venture. But I think it won't be any different from what I have stated in my first para.
Family Venture is mostly same like the others but Straitened Times is different. It focuses on all characters, mom has more scenes in it than sisters...

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Family Venture is mostly same like the others but Straitened Times is different. It focuses on all characters, mom has more scenes in it than sisters...
Oh, thank you.

Can you tell me it have more "full" sex scenes than sisters or more lewd scenes than sisters?

But, whatever it is, I will definitely play this game.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I didn't quite understand what you meant. If you're asking if there are more m/s scenes than scenes with other characters, yes, I would say the m/s relationship has the most scenes. There are quite a few scenes with the sister as well.

If you are asking about the linearity of the game, almost every choice in the game affects the scenes.
I played the games. Both mom & sis have same almost similar number of scenes. And I felt sis have more scenes according to gallery even though both mom & sis have two routes each. May be you concentrated on mom character more and that have locked you some sis content.

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
Oh, thank you.

Can you tell me it have more "full" sex scenes than sisters or more lewd scenes than sisters?

But, whatever it is, I will definitely play this game.
Mom has all types of scenes like sex, bj, handjob, anal, footjob, etc. Overall mom has the most scenes in it.

Reactions: harsha_26