Seeking Recommend some games with double anal, please.

Aug 14, 2018
Title.
I know this is a hard one.
Pref hetero/tentacles/monsters.
This is somehow such a rare thing in hentai. It seems Japanese are not so into it.
I prefer hand drawn games but anything will do really.
Thanks a lot!

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Do you mean that multiple tentacles enter a girl anally or does it have to be exactly two? I´ m not sure I understand it fully.

Reactions: Velkezar Light

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Do you mean that multiple tentacles enter a girl anally or does it have to be exactly two? I´ m not sure I understand it fully.
Given how niche it is in the adult game space, I'd think 'how many' is of little concern to OP. Anything with multiple anal should be appreciated by OP or anyone looking.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Both cases count.

Scenes with multiple tentacles in the ass in Magical Girl Kureha Twist [MASURAO] were very hot.

I believe there should be a lot more scenes like these in other games.
Venus blood Chimera - There are at least two scenes of multiple tentacle anal penetration in this game. It is only a small portion of the game though from 50+ scenes in total. The whole game is pretty tentacle oriented. One of the scenes is with the small blonde girl the other one with the black haired priestess.

Aug 14, 2018
Venus blood Chimera - There are at least two scenes of multiple tentacle anal penetration in this game. It is only a small portion of the game though from 50+ scenes in total. The whole game is pretty tentacle oriented. One of the scenes is with the small blonde girl the other one with the black haired priestess.
Thank you!