Seeking Recommendation for games like Tower of Trample?

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I really liked "fantasy world mindia", it has similar hero temptation motifs. Girl beats hero (still in progress) has male vs female fights.
None have such fleshed out dialogue and story line as ToT, though, that game is a masterpiece

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
If you are looking for a game with a tough battle system and an amazing story, I would suggest Monster girl quest. It doesn't have as much foot related content but it sure has a good amount and some amazing art. I would also suggest
desire dungeon, not as long but ooh so freaking good!

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I don't want to seem inappropriate but I'm trying to create a game quite-similar (foot fetish and femdom oriented). His name his "a femdom adventure" but don't expect to see something like tower of trample, because my game isn't on that level, but the concept is similar

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
I'm triying " ". The art is good but i feel the dialogue could be improved a lot. the game is a RPG, with turn based combat, the protagonist is a shota and so far the only typo i've seen is that some characters have their names written on japanese. Is more reverse rape rather than the domination on ToT

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Any of Darktoz's games are femdom oriented (Can be found on f95 by searching).
Bo Wei's Patreon has some of his older games (can also search the ToT thread for a full list of links).
of my favorite RAGS projects

There are a bunch of japanese games that I won't bother linking since they are better searched on ULMF or VNDB

Gotta be more specific when asking in these threads. Are you looking for femdom games? Because there are literally hundreds of great games out there if you are willing to dig (finished and unfinished). Or do you want foot fetish content to be a main focus? Those are much harder to find.

Jan 1, 2018
if youre looking for good femdom content theres always M-Size vn but only problem is that theyre all in japanese with no fan translator working on any of them, so a text hook will be needed.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
if youre looking for good femdom content theres always M-Size vn but only problem is that theyre all in japanese with no fan translator working on any of them, so a text hook will be needed.
Im looking for games not shitty visual novels ... Action games , RPG games , RPG maker , Wolfengine , anything but it needs to be a game . English/Japanese anything .

Reactions: zz7989

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
i think i know a few games that contain similar themes but are still quite different,
if you haven't already you should check all games from excessm
then there's Girl beats hero
also if you don't mind pixels graphics there's shota fight! by toukaido, RePure aria, and "size fetish one x shota battle 2" which i really like

kenshun

Sep 5, 2018
There is one that is called katalist, I would say it is very similar. It is clearly still being worked on though.

Reactions: Ophanim

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
+1 for Katalist. It's very similar in terms of gameplay, in that it's a boss fight simulator with turn-based combat, grappling, and a slowly increasing ability to get close to the bosses through repeat performance. There's H attacks, and a heavy focus on seduction and submission, similar to ToT. The main difference being the fantasy elements, such as succubi and magic, and the fact that some of these bosses will have penetrative sex with you. It's very WIP, and the art's a veeery different style, but if you wanted something that's a lot like ToT, I'd say it's your best bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokenHeaven

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
I saw mistress of the forest recomended earlier it is pretty good but,its 90% Foot stuff ,while ToT had all sorts of kinks.