fadiraef

Jun 18, 2021
what is the new in the v2 updated
just a one scene for the submissive route after the fight?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
what is the new in the v2 updated
just a one scene for the submissive route after the fight?
yeah, that and the other routes. also added a scene viewer in dominate route, and now you can fight Morana again. I also used some cheats to get the exit ticket, and there are some scenes with just the mc leaving the infinity realm, and taking Morgana with him.

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
yeah, that and the other routes. also added a scene viewer in dominate route, and now you can fight Morana again. I also used some cheats to get the exit ticket, and there are some scenes with just the mc leaving the infinity realm, and taking Morgana with him.
Where is the scene viewer ?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Where is the scene viewer ?
if you get the item storage key, it opens a new door in the pathfinder, where you can re-watch the old scenes. if you use a cheat to get the item in the other routes you can watch them as well.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Obey doesn't remove all her clothes and discipline doesn't seem to work at all. Other than that I think the game functions well enough. You can see the battle scenes involving her naked in www/img/pictures. Also, when domination control stages are unlocked are never made clear so make sure you fill up the V.E.D bar far enough before you even try it once just so you don't waste a turn.

Mar 17, 2021
Definitely an interesting game. I have enjoyed it so far. It would be pretty awesome to be able to do submissive things when you have completely dominated your opponent. Would you consider options for scenes after controlling a subject?

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Okay I have a question I've reached level 20 and made the tall vamp lady subservant to me to the point she give me a ticket back to the earthrealm....

To things occur from said choice made...

MC (Gunner)

leave with her... Comet hits earth resulting in game over.
leave by myself with plans to return... Cops show up and kill me on the spot.

mind telling me where I went wrong?

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Okay I have a question I've reached level 20 and made the tall vamp lady subservant to me to the point she give me a ticket back to the earthrealm....

To things occur from said choice made...

MC (Gunner)

leave with her... Comet hits earth resulting in game over.
leave by myself with plans to return... Cops show up and kill me on the spot.

mind telling me where I went wrong?
Game isn't finished so Leaving is kind of a bonus game over thing left in. Eventually when you beat all guardians, leaving won't immediately kill you it seems.

Reactions: Kmon13

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Game isn't finished so Leaving is kind of a bonus game over thing left in. Eventually when you beat all guardians, leaving won't immediately kill you it seems.
Good to know thanks for the info I thought all my grinding going through S&M with the tall vamp lady was in vain...

I even accepted becoming a vampire noble once.

I'll wait until a new update is posted thanks again for the info.

Reactions: etarg

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Chaotic just put out a survey for the next boss we get and what we think about infinity realm on his discord page.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I have downloaded the game multiple times now and it won’t open does anyone know how to fix the issue?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Feedback_results.jpg
He's closing the polls at the end of the month so make sure you guys pick your favorites before then. FYI, you don't even need to be a Patreon the link is open to anybody.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes