BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
never mind the images brother i played the game and i never got no pregnancy UNLESS perhaps its IF she doms you
thats something i never thought about BUT i dom her and i never got no pregnancies ...
pictures dont mean shit btw lots of games have pictures of things that are NOT implemented in the games yet same shit goes for tags too in a lot of games
you new here or something or...?
i give up, you win

Reactions: LongHentai2k
May 21, 2017
yeah, lots of unused stuff it seems. audio folder has 423 MB and then there are full 600 MB of what looks like little worldmap animations. i think most of all this isn't used :/
thats true. I've completed the initial realease and there's only one chick to enslave in the whole game and post sex scenes aren't even used in the gamee. As in i beat the chick and enslave her, but if i want to do lewd things to her after that i can't as it says 'Not yet implimented'

Reactions: whitefoks

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
thats true. I've completed the initial realease and there's only one chick to enslave in the whole game and post sex scenes aren't even used in the gamee. As in i beat the chick and enslave her, but if i want to do lewd things to her after that i can't as it says 'Not yet implimented'
Yeah I just took a look through the pictures folder and it looks like none of the pregnancy images are there. Also, some of them are labelled "Lady_D" in case there was any doubt about who Morgana is based on :BootyTime:

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
The english was hard to follow when it came to the rules of the game, after defeating her she says something along the line that "you will be back" but after her defeat she is not there anymore, otherwise a decent game, a real fullscreen mode would be nice aswel though :D

Feb 8, 2020
To get the pregnant vampire lady, you have to do a half dom/half sub finisher. Either cheat your stats and intentionally lose with "submit" a few times or save often. After beating her totally and having had developed the mommy/son relationship, she will ask you to breed her.

Feb 2, 2020
So, I tried out the Dom route, and the 'Discipline' skill does not seem to do anything?

Also, game needs way more documentation. What does the Will gauge actually do, for instance?
Will determines how easy you get out of an attack like the breast smothering. If your will is low, it is harder to escape, causing you to suffer more damage. Keeping your Will above 2/3 and keeping Guardian Will empty or close to empty makes the fights reasonably easy.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
It's so bare bones that even skeletons are concerned for its health. Is it too much to ask a dev to include more than one enemy and a prologue that would make even Tolkien feel inadequate? Am I the asshole for having such basic expectations?

Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Can someone tell me which is the best way to win the battle, I always lose
Chaotic said the first battle when you meet her you always lose. But it doesn't count, and when you in the basement you can find good weapons hidden in the cells?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Can someone tell me which is the best way to win the battle, I always lose
i lost 2 times before i got a win, after that you can win every in counter.

Hint
Level up steal the blood health and check after every round the coffin for goodies

Reactions: tormagnum

LongHentai2k

Nov 23, 2020
Ok best way to win for me was using "Scholar" as class
Then it is "fireball" and that Will strengthening command to hit and defend
Heal (which you automatically get with that class) is also nice and useful when hitting lvl3

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Ok best way to win for me was using "Scholar" as class
Then it is "fireball" and that Will strengthening command to hit and defend
Heal (which you automatically get with that class) is also nice and useful when hitting lvl3
Or play as a Rouge & hit her with “Dash” 10 times. As I mentioned in my guide, it dealt about 1/10 of her hp even though I was unarmed.

You can also use “Mug” to just almost-infinitely steal blood potions from her & not die (cuz it heals 2k hp).

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
if you say there are no pregnancy here it is, how to get it? just win atleast 5/7 times then lose at the same amount of win,then win again until your win reach number 9 then lose again until its reach number 9 too then in this last battle win the fight.
after that claim your reward by talking to(i forget her name the alien like miss that explain to you about this world) then return back to morgana realm, talk to her and she already have baby bump for the sex i think we can only wait for the new update

Reactions: 001ty001 and JuanM4
3.50 star(s) 17 Votes