tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Chaotic announced he's going to add the post-battle contents next month, and if theirs enough time after working on his other game he's going to start on the second level.

Jul 16, 2019
i just got the part of getting morgana pregnant and calling her mommy and all
, i need ask in future updates will she appear in battle with a pregnant picture ? will we be able to have pregnant sex with the big wihite mommy ?

Reactions: whitefoks

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
i just got the part of getting morgana pregnant and calling her mommy and all
, i need ask in future updates will she appear in battle with a pregnant picture ? will we be able to have pregnant sex with the big wihite mommy ?
Chaotic said he was going to add some after events with Morgana, and the option to keep fighting her to raise your level so I think he definitely will have a pregnant Morgana fight.

Jul 16, 2019
Chaotic said he was going to add some after events with Morgana, and the option to keep fighting her to raise your level so I think he definitely will have a pregnant Morgana fight.
i cant wait for a pregnant morgana fight or sex with her preggo tummy, between what discipline currently does to her i cant see to make it work the Discipline skill?

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
if you say there are no pregnancy here it is, how to get it? just win atleast 5/7 times then lose at the same amount of win,then win again until your win reach number 9 then lose again until its reach number 9 too then in this last battle win the fight.
after that claim your reward by talking to(i forget her name the alien like miss that explain to you about this world) then return back to morgana realm, talk to her and she already have baby bump for the sex i think we can only wait for the new update
From what I read from the diary the you both need more than 4 wins to get the "equals" route. So as long as you got 4+ wins and Morgana's got 4+ wins you should be able to get the route. You still need to win though to get the pregnancy scene

Last edited:

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Chaotic put up a public poll on his Patreon page. about Infinity realms release schedule, right now the choices are once every 3 months and every other month.

Shino.o

Nov 21, 2020
This thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

Download one of the versions attached to the first post, probably the latest one. Then just run it, point it at the save file, and you can edit basically anything the game lets you. Mostly just giving yourself a ton of currency or very high stats. And you can give yourself any item in the game. Also, with most games, you can access switches and variables (event triggers basically), and screw with those to unlock the gallery or correct an error you made. Obviously backup the save before trying it.
This tool works for all rpgmaker engines except for MZ. Found out that myself recently.
For ppl like me who hate downlaoding stuff and still wanna cheat/play with the game there is this website that allows you to edit it pretty simple and easy

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
For ppl like me who hate downlaoding stuff and still wanna cheat/play with the game there is this website that allows you to edit it pretty simple and easy
Yeah, the reason I don't recommend it, is because it has a limit on how frequently you can edit files, and the UI is worse imo. It does have an upside of working with more file types though, so there's that.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes