Seeking Recommendation of games where the erotic is a part of the gameplay

gelb2424

Aug 4, 2017
I really like ero games but I don't like the ones where the erotic part is "on rails", I don't mind occasional scenes, but I like to have some gameplay mixed in as well

Some examples that I can think of are:
The Rack 2 (eventhough furries aren't really my thing, I don't mind it)
Degrees of lewdity
Flash Cycling (and pretty much all the games from H.H.)
JOFight (I really liked this one)
Virt a mate

Can you guys think of any suggestions?
Thenks c:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

gelb2424

Aug 4, 2017
I haven't played most of those, if you mean games that have interactive sex like DoL, here are a couple:

Karryn's Prison
Treasure Hunter Claire
Lilith's Throne

If you want games where the sex factors into the gameplay (e.g. giving resources that you can spend), I have a lot more.
I think the DoL example is not even the combat part but roaming around nude or partially nude, interacting with people and choosing what to do or say

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Here's a couple of lists with some basic description for most of the games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Usually sorting with the 3D tag in the "Latest Updates" section might give you some interesting stuff with actual gameplay.

There's also a lot of platformer/side-scroller games with decent gameplay and plenty of hentai stuff.

Last edited:

gelb2424

Aug 4, 2017
Here's a couple of lists with some basic description for most of the games.

Usually sorting with the 3D tag in the "Latest Updates" section might give you some interesting stuff with actual gameplay.

There's also a lot of platformer/side-scroller games with decent gameplay and plenty of hentai stuff.
THAAAAAANKSSS

Roshutsu is really dope, but still feels a bit barebones, Wild Life is really pretty, House party's art style isn't really my thing but the game makes it work somehow

Ayura Crisis, FOBS and Succubus Affection are 100% amazing (although the scenes are kind of on rails), Goblin walker artstyle was pretty good

I'll take a look on the other ones, and thanks a lot for the effort of summing them up!

Reactions: cooldude33

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
You might like Breeders of the Nephelym? https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-752-4-alpha-derelicthelmsman.2483/

You walk around and explore this open world, interacting with monster girls and "tame" them in order to bring them back to your farm. Along with exploration is a breeding/management system, but I had the most fun just exploring the different areas and meeting new monster girls. You can turn off futa and furry content to be left with more human looking monster girls too if you want more normal looking characters.

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
+1
im on the same boat as OP; im bumping this post up bc i would love to see more suggestions

Reactions: gelb2424

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
Btw, any recommendations of your own?
Theres a few that I can remember that I would recommend

LonaRPG - Like DoL, this one puts the player in a seemingly hopeless world where one wrong move can lead to the MC's downfall. Albeit, it is definitely a much darker and slightly more hardcore tone, but it's honestly a surprisingly impressive game given that its a JRPG (it defintely doesnt play like the typical JRPG's dont worry). My one gripe is that the game can be quite daunting because there's so much you can do in the world, and it's a pretty difficult game. But that's probably just me bc I'm a horny mf who sometimes just wants to see the "action" instead of having to turn my brain on to figure out how to beat a certain quest.

Tales of Androgyny - This one uses a combat system similar to DoL where the sex is actually part of the fight. It's incorporated really well and makes the game actually fun, and I wish more H games would have their combat like this (if you know any LMK ;) ). Of course, if you're not into femboys and sissification and all those tags, then you probably wouldn't like it as much which is understandable. Even so, I'd still say give it a try just for the gameplay.

Branded Azel - I haven't gotten that far into this one, but I remember it being really hot. From what I remember, I think she was cursed by a demon or succubus? and the curse makes her extremely extremely horny and want to fuck everything, so she goes on a quest to break the curse before she becomes to corrupted. It's a turn based RPG but the erotica is part of the fights

Night of Revenge - Not sure if this really alligns with what you're looking for as there's not really any "erotic" gameplay likes the ones I mentioned above; Animations just play out when the MC gets stunned/knocked down or loses. BUT Im still gonna recommend this one because it's one of my most favorite games on here and 1) the gameplay overall is pretty good for side-scrollers, 2) the main character, Aradia, and the sex animations in it are fucking HOT. Just beware, the UI is a pretty buggy.

Ayura Crisis - I haven't played JOFight but it seems similar to Ayura Crisis, so give this one a try too.

Summer Memories - this one's also probably one of the most well-made games I've played, and if the ones I recommended above are too hardcore for your tastes, give this one a go. Your parents go on a 1 month business trip so they leave you with your dad's family friend who's daughters you grew up with. Pretty much the game is using trying to fuck everyone in that small town within 30 days before your parents come to pick you up

If I can remember/find more, I'll lyk

Last edited:
Reactions: gelb2424

gelb2424

Aug 4, 2017
Theres a few that I can remember that I would recommend

LonaRPG - Like DoL, this one puts the player in a seemingly hopeless world where one wrong move can lead to the MC's downfall. Albeit, it is definitely a much darker and slightly more hardcore tone, but it's honestly a surprisingly impressive game given that its a JRPG (it defintely doesnt play like the typical JRPG's dont worry). My one gripe is that the game can be quite daunting because there's so much you can do in the world, and it's a pretty difficult game. But that's probably just me bc I'm a horny mf who sometimes just wants to see the "action" instead of having to turn my brain on to figure out how to beat a certain quest.

Tales of Androgyny - This one uses a combat system similar to DoL where the sex is actually part of the fight. It's incorporated really well and makes the game actually fun, and I wish more H games would have their combat like this (if you know any LMK ;) ). Of course, if you're not into femboys and sissification and all those tags, then you probably wouldn't like it as much which is understandable. Even so, I'd still say give it a try just for the gameplay.

Branded Azel - I haven't gotten that far into this one, but I remember it being really hot. From what I remember, I think she was cursed by a demon or succubus? and the curse makes her extremely extremely horny and want to fuck everything, so she goes on a quest to break the curse before she becomes to corrupted. It's a turn based RPG but the erotica is part of the fights

Night of Revenge - Not sure if this really alligns with what you're looking for as there's not really any "erotic" gameplay likes the ones I mentioned above; Animations just play out when the MC gets stunned/knocked down or loses. BUT Im still gonna recommend this one because it's one of my most favorite games on here and 1) the gameplay overall is pretty good for side-scrollers, 2) the main character, Aradia, and the sex animations in it are fucking HOT. Just beware, the UI is a pretty buggy.

Ayura Crisis - I haven't played JOFight but it seems similar to Ayura Crisis, so give this one a try too.

Summer Memories - this one's also probably one of the most well-made games I've played, and if the ones I recommended above are too hardcore for your tastes, give this one a go. Your parents go on a 1 month business trip so they leave you with your dad's family friend who's daughters you grew up with. Pretty much the game is using trying to fuck everyone in that small town within 30 days before your parents come to pick you up

If I can remember/find more, I'll lyk
HOly shit, are you me??

I'm actually not into femboys or sissification but I'll give ToA a try.
I'll also give NoR a try, I've been curious about it before but it seemed like just another sidescroller, hope I'm wrong about that

Good to see another man of culture around here :p