Recommending Recommendation of games where the protagonist is/turn into a fucking whore

tutuBRG

Feb 2, 2021
Hey, i would like a recommendation of games where the protagonist really enjoy the sex. It doesn't matter if she is already a whore like in exorcist Rio (but in this case, i would really like if the protagonist got surprised by the sex, in the way that its Iven better/harder than she expect), or if she becomes a whore, like in The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~, Tina swords woman and many others. A plus whould be if there is monsters. Thx!

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Well I mainly don't play those type of games but I know a few since I been on this site for a while, Here is a few.

Female MC
Good Girl Gone Bad (This one is kinda gold standard their are several "WHORE" Routes you can take)
The Pilgrimage (Never played it but from the screen shots It seems she gets pretty corrupted)
Our Red String (Played this a while back you control Male MC and Female MC. Depending on choices you can make Female MC pretty slutty)
Luna's Fall from Grace (Based on choices she can become slutty)
Life In Middle East (Basked on choices she can become slutty)
The Office Wife ( This one I dislike the least she basically becomes a cheating whore)
The Prison Guard (Never played it but by the pictures it's a lot of corruption)
Succubus Contract ( Based on choices you can turn them pretty Slutty)
Free Pass Season 1 ( Pretty good game I don't think the Creator's first language is English so the dialogue at times my seem outta place but again based on choices she can be corrupted)
Fashion Business(Never played it but Female MC Slowly gets corrupted)
Claire's Quest (Never played but by the pictures it seems she slowly gets corrupted)
Miri's Corruption( Never played it but from the pictures she does everything deprived lol)

One game with Male MC

insight of you( Never played it but I know of it. Guy turns women around him into whores.)

Hope this helps (y)

Reactions: Birdnman993