Seeking Recommended Hentai VN's with an anime aesthetic like Sweet Home, SQUEEZ, Milk Factory? (prefereably with lactation fetish)

LilithsChamber

Apr 10, 2018
I've been looking at SQUEEZ's games and Milk Factory's and I'm IN LOVE with this kind of more finalized, shaded art style, and I think I developed a lactation fetish. Unfortunately, their games are not avaliable in this website, or translated. Anyone got some good recommendations for games that are similar looking to this, preferably with a lactation fetish to scratch that itch?
If not, VN's and other games with this very pleasing aesthetic like Sweet Home work too. Thanks!

1616313288923.png

LilithsChamber

Apr 10, 2018
Not sure if this is what you're asking, but you can drink milk straigth from your maid-cow mom's tits in OPPAICAFE, a personal favorite of mine.
Yep, that's a good suggestion. Altho I wanted something with a bit more intense lactation/fluids fetish, the art style looks nice and the screenshots too. Thanks for the suggestion!

If anyone got anymore lemme know <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Adabelitoo

nn00207

Mar 12, 2019
Yep, that's a good suggestion. Altho I wanted something with a bit more intense lactation/fluids fetish, the art style looks nice and the screenshots too. Thanks for the suggestion!

If anyone got anymore lemme know <3
Sorry to bring a dead thread from a billion years ago. I been trying to figure out what game that screen shot is from. Can you share the sauce and any games you recommend? Thanks !

LilithsChamber

Apr 10, 2018
Sorry to bring a dead thread from a billion years ago. I been trying to figure out what game that screen shot is from. Can you share the sauce and any games you recommend? Thanks !
No worries! This one is one that has a translation, it's called "OPPAI Academy Big, Bouncy, Booby Babes", wich is a high recommend for me, it's really good

Reactions: leo6666