VN Others Completed Oppaicafe: My Mother, My Sister, and Me [Final] [Ammolite]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture5.JPG

Overview:
Business is not good for our family coffee shop. And there's a reason for that, a new café on the corner has French maids to serve customers. We needed to find a solution... and quickly. My father decided to change my mother and my sister's outfits when they were serving, and put them in sexy cosplay to bring in new clients. Before leaving he asked me to keep an eye on them. But ... how could I stay cool when faced with my mother's big breasts and my sister's provocative outfits ... I don't know how I'll deal with the situation! They seem to have gotten ideas in their heads since dad left ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-10
Release Date: 2017-03-22
Developer/Publisher: /
Censored: Mosaic
Voice: Japanese
Language: English (Not official)
VNDB:
Store: (playable in the site browser only)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
thanks to @Bladeue for the mega link

5c7e4a10118f8242544205.png Capture2.JPG Capture4.JPG 1554927578827.png 1554926332208.png 1554926302375.png 1554926393032.png 1554928039421.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
do me a favor i was editing the thread and press "ENTER" and it posted and didn't change the title delete the completed and VN from title and add the version before the developer as [FINAL]
the title need stay like this:
OPPAICAFE My mother, my sister and Me [Final][Ammolite]

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I like the hook of substituting mother's milk for coffee creamer!:p I'm sure that would sway customers away from Da Frogs!;)

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Hi can you recommend a locale emulator? I've never had to use one before.
There's a few of them. Applocale is the official one from Microsoft. But afaik it's mostly forgotten by MS themselves. So I'd rather pick a different option. NTLEA works, but it's bloated beyond belief. I myself use Locale Emulator. It's lightwight, regularily updated and more than enough for your fetish needs.

Just google either of "Applocale", "NTLEA" or "Locale Emulator".

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Wow, this looks great: the mom''s model is so sexy and the whole story with Mom and sis at the cafe.
I'd definitely would like to play more of this.
Too bad the censorship and the Japanese voicing that I Don't speak, but voicing is a great addition

Jun 14, 2018
There's a few of them. Applocale is the official one from Microsoft. But afaik it's mostly forgotten by MS themselves. So I'd rather pick a different option. NTLEA works, but it's bloated beyond belief. I myself use Locale Emulator. It's lightwight, regularily updated and more than enough for your fetish needs.

Just google either of "Applocale", "NTLEA" or "Locale Emulator".
Thanks a bunch!

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Awesome! Thanks for share!

We need more games with Mother and Daughter heroines, just like this and Oyako Lesson. I wish that vn was full translated.

Reactions: AlienAnal

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Just barely started, but that voice acting, overacting the moans, even with Japanese standards... :D

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes