VN Others Completed Oppaicafe: My Mother, My Sister, and Me [Final] [Ammolite]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Man I'm glad this is here. I know in general we're all kinda hoping for hand-outs, but seeing a browser only game that you have to pay money for really turned my interest off of this game even if it hit a lot of my fetishes, so having some way to play it outside of that is fantastic.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
i just set my pc to read every language(took a few gigabytes) but now i never had any problem with games coded in another language
It depends on how the game is coded.
Some, especially older JAP games, require locale change/emulator while most modern ones work with MUI/language pack. The reason emulators are still used for modern games is because they just work. MUIs can occasionally result in Unicode errors, guessing based on how thorough job the game-developer did.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Oh yeah the voices are as annoying as they are in Treasure Hunter Claire. Ouch.

samwellTarly

Nov 14, 2018
can someone please tell me how to use Locale Emulator cause i dont know what to do with it after extracting the files

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
can someone please tell me how to use Locale Emulator cause i dont know what to do with it after extracting the files
if you installed it right, right clicking on what you want to play should show Locale Emulator somewhere in the list. Under that tab is "run in Japanese." click that and it should work.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes