VN Others Completed Oppaicafe: My Mother, My Sister, and Me [Final] [Ammolite]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Holy Fuk that was annoying! I had to replay the mf vn like 5 times to find the goddamned preg path. Smh

IF YOU'RE HERE FOR THE INC-PREG CONTENT THEN DO THE FOLLOWING:
CHOOSE MOM THE FIRST TWO TIMES
CHOOSE SISTER THE THIRD TIME

Dont waste your time like I did.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Isn't it a japanase game? I spent like 30 minutes searching for this game just to realize that it wasn't tagged as japanese game

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
A really bad game if you're not into harem. Otherwise it's fine but we kinda have Snow Daze which is just better in any possible way and will not force you into harem. ;>

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need some help. I build a new pc, on my old one i had windows 7 and i download the jap language to play this kind of game. But now as i say i have a new pc with windows 10. How i download the jap the language? Or do i need it with windows 10?
Can someone help me? Thank you

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hi guys need some help. I build a new pc, on my old one i had windows 7 and i download the jap language to play this kind of game. But now as i say i have a new pc with windows 10. How i download the jap the language? Or do i need it with windows 10?
Can someone help me? Thank you
First than anything just try running the game without doing any changes to the pc, but I guess you already tried that,

Second, as far as I know, Locale Emulator is the program who works better for this kind of things without adding languajes.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
First than anything just try running the game without doing any changes to the pc, but I guess you already tried that,

Second, as far as I know, Locale Emulator is the program who works better for this kind of things without adding languajes.
Sorry if i ask this, today is me first time with windows 10, so this local emulator, is already in windows 10? If yes can you please tell me? If not, where i can find it? Thank you

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry if i ask this, today is me first time with windows 10, so this local emulator, is already in windows 10? If yes can you please tell me? If not, where i can find it? Thank you
Just google "Locale Emulator" and it should work. If you feel like reading I'm pretty sure someone already shared a link in the first 4 pages and named others programs similar to Locale Emulator in case it doesn't work for you.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes