VN - Others - Completed - Oppaicafe: My Mother, My Sister, and Me [Final] [Ammolite]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kidlat020

Sara (the imouto) looks a lot like my next door neighbor. their hair being that long-ish and moreover the eye-covering bangs really reminded me of her. and when her h-scene shows up, it made me utter
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    instead of "Sara". which only just made the "experience" even better.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nightcrow

Quite satisfied short yet oddly satisfying. The game overall has somewhat useless but somehow convincing story and moreover the sex scenes take place quite well by which I mean to say that the scenes are not something which looks like since it's a sex game there we go sex. They happen in a manner which actually makes the player enjoy and think that yup those sequences would have led to sex in real life too.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Adabelitoo

It's a short (short for a japanese VN) and sweet incest game full of love. It is mostly text based (not too many CGs at all) but it's fully voiced

The mother is the classic sweet and loving mother who is willing to have fun with his son. The sister is the classic shy as fuck young sister in love of her oni-chan and it's jealous that he is always looking to his mother.

The game is very sweet and vanilla (I won't recommend it if you are looking for anything hardcore) full of love and care. The dad is there and you are cheating on him but in my book that's just the A in the ABC of incest so this game is vanilla as fuck.

The game is short (maybe less than 5 hours). You can only "choose" 6 scenes from a total of 10 scenes (I may be wrong, it's been a while since I played it) with 2 "routes" (mother and sister) and 2 ending (happy ending and happy pregnant ending).

The CGs are good in quality but bad in quantity, I remember something like 2 CGs for each sex scene, so maybe you will face a huuuge text of wall looking at the same CG, but the game is fully voiced so that wall text isn't tedious at all.

IMO I really loved it. I would like to find more games like this one.

TLDR: Great and sweet game full of love, not too many CGs but the game is fully voiced. Short but good. Definitely worth playing. 4/5
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

A short perfectly average game. Only two ending.
    The pregnancy content is in one of the endings, like someone in thread said if you are here for that choose mom,mom, sister.

I personally didn't care for the sister. Too cliche/tropey for my taste and to me looks like the bog standard yandere's with her hair in front of her face the whole time.

Mother was great and makes the game for me.

Took about 35 mins to complete for me. Then another 15 mins trying to figure out how I missed the pregnancy content and ending. Very annoying because you have to do those exact choices otherwise it dumps you into the other ending. Not sure if translation is off in that they tell you to stay balanced but even if you choose the sister more times than the mom it says you were picking favourites and choosing the mother over the sister. Hence it can be confusing for people like myself who didn't look up how to get it for some time. The game pretty much wants you to do the opposite of what it is telling you.

Other than those problems the game is good. if you have the time give it a try, the CG's and Sex Scenes are pretty good. The voice acting is pretty cringy so you might want to mute that but that's about it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ChaosBoy

Sexy mom, cute sister, nice sex scenes. story mostly only for sex scenes but still does job well in that regard. Game has two endings, one that is "meh" and one that is acualy nice. This game is not anything that someone oriented around VN, whoud not see so far but at least it does it well. The biggest downside that its super short. In general good fapping material, but don't think its something original or fresh.