VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Reconnect - Choose Love at its Darkest [L8eralGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Thasic

What an incredible story. Short and sweet, humorous and emotional. The art is good, the writing is perfect, the one sex scene is sweet and innocent. Reminds me of my first time with my wife of 40 plus years. If you're looking for cheap sexual thrills (and whose not) this is not the game for you. But if you want a fairly short Romeo and Juliet type of story, that ends happily, enjoy.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

j_blackbass

Okay, game practically starts with a Monty Python reference which is well placed so it's an instant five star review from my side. Also, an obscenely beautiful girl, great music, kissing cousins, lots of coffee. What's not to like?

Funny that MC has a problem connecting his brain with his tongue, reminds me of myself sometimes. Dialog is oftentimes funny and well written.

A few flaws: the extremely hot barista should have had a much bigger role in the story. Maybe in "Reconnect 2"? Maybe MC makes a tad too many references to metal bands.

All in all, a very good story. Great renders. Did I mention that the girl is smoking hot? Those eyes could instantly melt a tungsten carbide reinforced heart.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

colween

Short and sweet visual novel.

Models : very good
    Story : good
    Storytelling : Wonderful
    Lewd content : not much but good
    Music : (3 hours of Black Metal non stop...o_O)

The music killed my mood, but I turned it off and everything went for the best after that (I like Black Metal but not in a sweet VN).

A good VN, I recommend it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Time Killer1981

A good sample of a short and interesting game.
    It has everything a person who wants to read a funny and a little dark story about true love, with a flavor of forbidden relationships might like.
    Very good (for a lover of a certain genre) music.
    A beautiful girl who is a pleasure to look at.
    The sex scene is short, I'd say it's there for a tick, to complete the story.
    The conversation between the bartender and the driver is a bit far-fetched, too proper, but why wouldn't it be?
    All in all, the story resonated with my soul. Thank you, author, for the game.