VN Ren'Py Reconnections [v0.01] [Viitgames]

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
game_menu.png

Overview:
This game is about Dan who completed automation engineering and started working as a tech support.
Dan meets Christina after a long time who happens to be his high school friend.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-21
Release Date: 2024-07-20
Developer: Viitgames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

94_nvidia.jpg screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This game is about Dan, who completed automation engineering and started working as a tech support.
Dan meets Christina after a long time, who happens to be his high school friend.​
Riveting and informative overview, I tell ya! :sneaky:

Just joshing, ya... :sneaky:

Thanks for the share. I'll create an award-winning overview after I play the game... maybe! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ok not a bad opening. Christina is a babe. the gf i assume will be ex gf soon judging by her attitude. unless mc cleans up his act to please her. which he shouldnt. Christina is way hotter so hope the mc will hook up with her after splitting with the current gf. anyway, really only complaint about this game is how short the updates are. but then again, the updates are pretty frequent, at least on The Taming of the Brat which i enjoyed alot. dev creates some beautiful LI's. and i don't mind not having a bunch of LI's to deal with. anyway, nice work dev. looking forward to more.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hello, fellows of F95.
Here is a mod for getting rid of the dreaded ... "Hey, where is the can opener?" ("") In the dialogue. :whistle: It's super annoying.:unsure:
Also, an outline fix for the dialogue disappearing into the background problem.

Unzip the file and put the three files in the folder named "game." If necessary, overwrite the files.
I should get a MOD badge for this shit. :ROFLMAO:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Similar to the dev's previous game again a Mod with altern. ingame music tracks
(+ my usual additional game settings like textbox opacity/textsize/outlines/named saves etc)

Mod features:
- additional background music for the game, adapted to the scenes (can be switched to the original and back while playing)
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- MC renaming function
- additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text font, size, outlines, text background, game quick menu)
- toggle the character side image
- named saves

Info: on PC you can reach the ingame Mod menu also with the shortcut key "Shift" + "k"
Download Mod v0.01 (~8MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.01 (~80MB)
-

Reconnections_01.jpg Reconnections_02.jpg Reconnections_03.jpg

Last edited: