VN Ren'Py Reconnections [v0.01] [Viitgames]

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In every AVN, the developers are telling a story. It's the story THEY want to tell. If they wish, they can offer choices which affect the progress of that story. But they are limited by time and resources as to how diverse those choices can be.

The developers of Haley's Story had their story to tell, and they told it, while offering players options for multiple routes all while following the general narrative of the story. They made choices as to what MUST be in their story in order to maintain their intent and keep the game from becoming unmanageable. They had no duty to satisfy all the wishes of all the people who played their game.

There is no game on F95 (to my knowledge) which has every part of the story changeable by a player. So by your logic, every single game on F95 is a kinetic novel.

To my knowledge (again), the only game that allows the player to make decisions on everything that player does or faces is the game of life itself. Even then, some things are forced on the player that allow no choice. I'm pretty sure that the person who dies of a stroke did not make that choice intentionally.
It's not like that, otherwise I would have no game to play, but I have more than 300 on my watch list.
I don't want freedom to make literally every decision and to make full scale custom story, just those related with who MC have sex. When said "kinetic", it refers to a game which have mandatory sexual content, or have just fake and/or cosmetic choices.
Some devs (also limited with time and resources) "separate" their story from sex, so you don't have "must be" sexual scenes "for the purpose of progressing the story". But it's ok, I guess it's not possible for all devs to be gifted or willing enough to manage more than just basic kinetic/semi kinetic story.
As for Haley, I don't know what dev wanted to accomplish, but "must be" didn't even went with a story. After a bunch of "bad" choices where they're distant and cold to each other, all of sudden seeing them sweettalking and cuddling in the bad was like... I don't know, two bipolar people who just switched from one phase to another...
Also, of course devs don't have "duty" to satisfy us all, I'm not expecting every game on here to fit into my needs and desires, that's why I enquired, not "demanded". You know, all those "certain crusaders" and their rants & tantrums... aaaah dev, remove this or no one will play your game... dev, remove that or I will never support you etc.
Last part of the post is debatable. I mean, if person ate two kilos of fried chicken per day... Even person who's wiped out by a sudden speeding car on a marked crosswalk had "choice" never to go that way. At the end, even growing old and dying of old age is not mandatory... Every each one of us is free to find "cure" for that and live forever ;)