VN - Ren'Py - Reconnections [v0.05] [Viitgames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

troll822

A very good game by a very conscientious developer. The art is improving as Viit goes from game to game. The story is still early, but I do like what I see so far. While it is not slow, don't expect too much steamy action in the first update, or for a couple of updates following.
    There is charm in the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

m0us3r

It's hard to tell by the first version [v0.01], as there's not too much content, but generally it looks pretty nice and cute.

Like in other games by Viit, there's a little bit of weirdness, and for now there is just the right amount to make it endearing. Though I hope that eventually there's not gonna be too much weirdness and too little sexiness, as in "Taming" (the previous game that I liked more in the beginning, but not that much at the end).

The redhead is cute. The friend looks grumpy (no idea why). The girlfriend (soon to be an ex I assume) is a rigid bitch as expected.

All in all, it looks promising. Could be enjoyable.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

wolves9207

probably good, but i cannot tell because the text blends in with the background. A text box or outlined text is needed to fulfill the "novel" part of visual novel. as is, it is like a redacted government document.