Others record of a beastiality princess english

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
can anyone provide an english translation for this game

searched online everywhere but have been unable to find anywhere else to download it at the link it to the japenese version

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
this, and others would be awesome to have someone remake.
The Princess Has Come Of Age, Busty and the Beast, etc

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I've already finished the translation of the dialog for this. I got frustrated and took a break to work on other things but I'm working on the UI right now. It's Flash so it's pretty awful to work with as I never even looked at Flash anything before starting this project. I got better at working with UI graphics while I did Kagachi-sama Onagusame Tatematsurimasu so that should hopefully speed things up. I'll post here as I make progress.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
I've already finished the translation of the dialog for this. I got frustrated and took a break to work on other things but I'm working on the UI right now. It's Flash so it's pretty awful to work with as I never even looked at Flash anything before starting this project. I got better at working with UI graphics while I did Kagachi-sama Onagusame Tatematsurimasu so that should hopefully speed things up. I'll post here as I make progress.
ur the best been trying to playy this game for a long time but dont know russian

Reactions: Temper Six

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
ur the best been trying to playy this game for a long time but dont know russian
I translated it from the original Japanese but did use the Russian as well in instances where I couldn't figure out the translation with just the Japanese. It was actually nice to have two sources.

JohnSpeez

Sep 6, 2017
I translated it from the original Japanese but did use the Russian as well in instances where I couldn't figure out the translation with just the Japanese. It was actually nice to have two sources.
Very excited to see this, thanks! Is the translation going to be flash as well?

Reactions: Temper Six

bakasoraa

Aug 17, 2021
Anyone have the 100% save file? I think the save file is saved in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\TSBJLJVB\localhost\folderlocation\The record of beastiality princess\GameStart.exe\savefile.sol

Last edited:

Yiggityyo

May 14, 2021
any update on the translation? also, i first saw this game a few years ago, the russian version does not happen to be uncensored?

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I have been out of town and away from my dev computer for a while. I'm excited to get back to it once I'm home.

I used both the Japanese and Russian versions for the text source for my translation. There unfortunately is no uncensored version because the original source is censored (Thanks, Japan). Someone would have to manually edit the images and it would be horrible because of the way Flash does animations. It's not like uncensoring a visual novel. You'd have to do each frame. I've tried to use an AI-based mosaic uncensoring tool for static images in my other project but it just didn't work well at all. I imagine with enough time, AI will be able to do it though. I just don't know how long that will take.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Whatevergfsgf