Others record of a beastiality princess english

Yiggityyo

May 14, 2021
hello, thought i might pop back in and see how things are going. i do not mean to rush at all i understand game translations can take a long time, i tried my hand at translating pixel town 2 but after getting though about 10% of the game i found somebody else had finished translating it as well as did a better job than i ever could.

also i am curious, will your translation be a file we overwrite the japanese/russian version with, or will it be a standalone version of the game?

Yiggityyo

May 14, 2021
It's standalone. The translation is actually done. It's the Flash UI that is taking a while. I'm not done yet but it'll be pretty soon!
awesome! when you say flash UI, are you saying stuff that is part of the background/animations, or the conversation/narrative text is done. if it is the conversation text, would you consider posting your current version before finishing up the UI? if it is only going to be a few weeks or so until you are completely done then by all means ignore my request :)
and thanks in advance for taking the time to translate this, been wondering exactly what was being said for years lol

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
The part that needs to be done is the user interface stuff like the main menu and the menu bar options. Options menu text. The conversation/narrative stuff is completely done, yeah. It's done in Macromedia Flash which is what I would call a dildos language so it's gross to work on and I didn't know anything about it before trying to do this project so that didn't help.

Yiggityyo

May 14, 2021
ah i see lol, well you may be too far along for this to be helpful, but there is an english version for the (even more) perverted girlfriend game that has 90% the same menu bar options text, could possibly rip some of that and use in in your project. i think the only difference is the dog audio option, and the perv girlfriend game only has the xray view camera option, otherwise it is exactly the same options already in english. im 99% sure the perv girlfriend game is here on f95

JohnSpeez

Sep 6, 2017
The part that needs to be done is the user interface stuff like the main menu and the menu bar options. Options menu text. The conversation/narrative stuff is completely done, yeah. It's done in Macromedia Flash which is what I would call a dildos language so it's gross to work on and I didn't know anything about it before trying to do this project so that didn't help.
Was wondering if there was any update on this?

Reactions: Whatevergfsgf

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
Was wondering if there was any update on this?
I'll be honest. Finishing the interface is miserable and taking me a while. As a result, I'm not quite done. If you'd like to test out what I have so far, send me a DM and as long as you agree to give me some feedback, I'll shoot you a link.

EDIT: Disregard the above. I'm just gonna finish this thing. I think it'll be ready early next week.

Last edited: