[R>Artist 3D] Share Recruiting 3D Artist for Game in early Development

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Project:
- I am developing an ambitious AVN called 'Ruling Avalon.' My previous artist, though quite talented, had to leave the project. This project will feature several kinks, so if you prefer to do vanilla or light work, be aware that more will be required in this case.

Developer:
- That's me: TM | Twisted Games. It will be you too, if this works out.

Looking for:
- 3D artist, preferably Daz, but I would consider Honey Select, Blender, etc. if you are skilled enough and willing to take on additional coding duties.

Employment Type:
- This would be a revenue share. I am looking for a partner, and you will have a significant voice in development if you wish. Revenue will be a 50/50 split. Eventually looking to utilize SubStar, Steam, Itch.io for example. I will not be releasing the game on Patreon.

Work commitment:
- As I said above, I'm looking for a partner and I intend to be ambitious with this game. It is early in the development process, so unless you are independently wealthy, this won't be either of our main job to start. I understand if that means development will be a little slower. I want to do this right, not quickly.

Preferred method of contact:
- Primarily Discord. I have a server, and I will provide access to it if we come to an agreement.

Job Description:
- Taking concepts and creating excellent renders. You can have as much of a voice in the story as you wish, although there are some aspects of it that can't change, and I will make sure to share those up front. Animation is not necessary, but if you're great at it and want to, I won't stop you. Familiarity with coding in ren'py will also be a necessity as this will be a job I'm looking to split between us.

Additional comments:
- I can be reached on Discord under this name. If you are interested, please introduce yourself via PM and share some art. I will be looking to get a sense whether we can work well together, and I will ask you to create a single render of one character to get a feel for your style in regards to this project. I'm determined to create a great game, but I also want to have some fun doing it.

This is not a job that is going to be a quick payday, it's definitely a passion project. I want to be clear about that up front.

If you've read this far, thanks so much for your consideration!
-TM