[R>Writer] Share Unpaid Recruitment for 3D Artist for "College Vibes" - A Rich Narrative Visual Novel

Mozbiat

Nov 21, 2022
Project:
- Name: College Vibes
- Overview: College Vibes is an exciting visual novel set in chapters, currently focused on developing the prologue, which consists of 3 acts filled with diverse scenes, incorporating a mini-game, interactive gameplay phases, engaging dialogues, and SMS exchanges.

About the Game:
College Vibes is not just a visual novel; it's a vibrant universe where players immerse themselves in the dynamic life of a fictional university. The game intricately weaves together elements of storytelling, strategy, and interactive gameplay, offering players a rich narrative experience that goes beyond traditional visual novels.

- Courses & Clubs: Players can choose from a variety of courses and clubs, affecting their character's development and the story's progression. Whether it's diving into psychology, exploring the intricacies of biology, or joining the music club or the robotics team, every choice opens up new pathways and possibilities.

- Fraternities & Sororities: The game features distinct fraternities and sororities, each with its own culture and storyline. Players' decisions will determine their affiliations and influence their journey, creating a complex web of social dynamics and alliances.

- Diverse Characters: With an array of unique characters, each with their own backgrounds, personalities, and story arcs, players will forge meaningful relationships, face dilemmas, and navigate the social labyrinth of university life.

- Mini-Games & Gameplay Phases: College Vibes introduces mini-games and various gameplay phases that blend point-and-click elements with narrative-driven exploration, providing a hands-on experience in the unfolding story. From solving puzzles to making strategic choices, the gameplay is designed to keep players engaged and actively participating in the narrative.

- Choices & Consequences: Every decision in College Vibes matters. The choices players make will not only affect their character's development but also alter the course of the story, leading to multiple endings and a truly personalized experience.

Developer:
- I am a professional web developer, diving into the world of game development to explore new creative horizons. I handle the storyline and development in Python/Ren'Py for College Vibes. My Discord: mozbiat

Looking for:
- 3D Artist to create ultra-realistic visuals for the game. I've started to explore Daz Studio, but lack the time and skills to fully realize this crucial part of the project. A French-speaking artist is preferred to facilitate communication, but it's not a strict requirement.

Employment Type:
- Ideally, I'm looking for someone willing to volunteer for the project, sharing a passion for game creation and development. However, compensation is negotiable and will be discussed to ensure all parties are satisfied with the arrangements.

Work commitment:
- Short-term for the prologue, with the potential for long-term collaboration depending on the project's progression.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. Contact me at mozbiat to discuss the project and your potential role.

Additional comments:
- Clear communication is vital for the success of this project. All details will be discussed and agreed upon before starting, ensuring mutual understanding and clear expectations. A final written agreement will outline our collaboration, defining the ownership of the works and payment terms to ensure a transparent and fair working relationship.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

cgXerotica

Nov 7, 2023
I am a 3D character artist , Working in gaming industry , I can make characters and assets for you , if you are interested

Mozbiat

Nov 21, 2022
Thank you for your many inquiries, I have found someone who meets my needs, I will keep your contact information in case we need reinforcement.
I could be interested in someone who could rework the dialogues, but it would be on a voluntary basis and primarily in French initially