zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Look, I respect everyone's opinions as long as they stay opinions, but seriously, are you guys claiming this is an AI from Summertime Saga? Seriously?
It's a completely different style; none of the characters even remotely resemble each other, as much as they might resemble any character stereotype. (Lora nightie dress color? please... :ROFLMAO:)

And on the topic of AI, let me tell you how tools like the warping tool, puppet tool, fill tool, and other digital tools in a suite like Photoshop can raise eyebrows.
AI generative tools are now standard inside Photoshop for one simple reason. They save time. If you don't like them, you can always join the club of folks who used to hate digital art because it wasn't handmade but created with software.

I hope this puts an end to the dissing, but if not, that's cool. I'll just keep doing my thing.

Stay awesome!
Actually I think it's good that Lora wears that same nightie as Debbie.
I don't care if AI or not as long as there is no weird legs or arms coming out of nowhere, and the art looks good. And by the way it does so i'm very much interested in this game.
Hopefully there will be lot of M/S content with her and possibility to choose who she is to the MC in the script.

Milkyff

Jan 17, 2022
51 images in 3 scenese I wouldn't call it zero content. :LOL:
Start from beginning and explore! (y)

because you like things repetitive, always saying the same thing over and over with the hope of making it true.
I did restart, everything was the exact same from the last update. I even went to every single location during every single time of day and theres nothing. But hey, youre right man i'm the one in the wrong and theres nothing wrong with your game :) Gotta love Pos developers man.

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
I did restart, everything was the exact same from the last update. I even went to every single location during every single time of day and theres nothing. But hey, youre right man i'm the one in the wrong and theres nothing wrong with your game :) Gotta love Pos developers man.
Yes man you wrong, because there are 3 new scenes, one with Bea and two with Randy.
And it shows from your own message that you haven't unlocked all the quests

downloaded and theres literally zero new content.
1693674000564.png

Finding them is the aim of the game. I guess then there is nothing wrong with the game if you haven't found them. :) Happy life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Brellik

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
very good looking game! and consistent art ! I know how tough AI can be to generate images that would fit well with whatever you have in mind for your game . Wish you luck my guy !

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Look, I respect everyone's opinions as long as they stay opinions, but seriously, are you guys claiming this is an AI from Summertime Saga? Seriously?
It's a completely different style; none of the characters even remotely resemble each other, as much as they might resemble any character stereotype. (Lora nightie dress color? please... :ROFLMAO:)

And on the topic of AI, let me tell you how tools like the warping tool, puppet tool, fill tool, and other digital tools in a suite like Photoshop can raise eyebrows.
AI generative tools are now standard inside Photoshop for one simple reason. They save time. If you don't like them, you can always join the club of folks who used to hate digital art because it wasn't handmade but created with software.

I hope this puts an end to the dissing, but if not, that's cool. I'll just keep doing my thing.

Stay awesome!
Hard agree, I don't know where these people are getting this summertime saga nonsense from, it's clearly taffy tales and not summertime saga smh.

Jokes aside, looks good and will be watching with great interest.

• Haha
Reactions: EuphoriaStudios

hanzdampf666

Jul 6, 2017
Seeing this i hope that it can showcase the possibilities of AI filters to nudge the artwork of games into different directions. I personally really dislike the artstyle of summertime saga but the style of this game despite not being far off from the original makes all the difference.
Lots of games with good stories and work put into them could profit a lot from AI to be appealing to different tastes.

AI filters could make the issue of "the art is just not for me" way less prominent.

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
I'm sorry to say everyone, this is not the Carmen Sandiego trainer game you were all hoping for.
Unfortunately, a game about Carmen Sandiego would likely end without finding her. It's impossible to track down Carmen Sandiego. :(

Anything sex content yet? is it animated or just images?
99% of the images are animated, with 3 out of 15 sex scenes. For now!

Seeing this i hope that it can showcase the possibilities of AI filters to nudge the artwork of games into different directions. I personally really dislike the artstyle of summertime saga but the style of this game despite not being far off from the original makes all the difference.
Lots of games with good stories and work put into them could profit a lot from AI to be appealing to different tastes.

AI filters could make the issue of "the art is just not for me" way less prominent.
I agree, there are many ways to create art or produce something using the tools at our disposal, and AI is no exception. It can be a great help in tackling even complex projects.
This may not be the best topic to discuss AI, but it's an interesting conversation. If you're up for it, let's continue on . I'm excited to chat about these things.

Could pregnancy be part of the game?
It's not a top priority right now, but I'm thinking about how to incorporate them.

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Version 0.6, but the plot is so short
The version of a game doesn't necessarily reflect the size of the game. Typically, a game version is indicated by Major.Minor.Patch updates.

A normal version number MUST take the form X.Y.Z where X, Y, and Z are non-negative integers, and MUST NOT contain leading zeroes. X is the major version, Y is the minor version, and Z is the patch version. Each element MUST increase numerically. For instance: 1.9.0 -> 1.10.0 -> 1.11.0.

Every minor update can be big or small, and some people mistakenly think it goes from 0.9.0 to 1.0.0. Also, version 1.0 doesn't always mean the game is complete or in beta. I have to increase the build version with each update to keep things organized.

I hope I've given you a thorough answer! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 張先生
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes