VN Ren'Py Completed Red Embrace [Final] [Argent Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mainmenu_base.jpg

Overview:
The graveyard shift at a dingy diner in San Francisco -- that's where MC's story begins. It's just another normal night, or at least it seems to be.
...That is, until a certain mysterious customer stops by, bringing the dangerous attention of a few people with him. When it rains, it pours, and suddenly MC finds himself in the middle of a war he didn't even know existed... between vampires.
How does MC react to the dark, violent world that opens up before him? That's up to you!​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-01
Release Date: 2018-02-15
Developer: Argent Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

cg_common_1.jpg cg_dom_1_3.jpg cg_dom_2_2.jpg cg_dom_3_2.jpg cg_isaac_2_2.jpg cg_luka_2_1.jpg cg_luka_3_1.jpg cg_rex_2_1.jpg

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Personally, I was interested in this, but it fell off my radar after not getting it on my hands for such a long period of time. Now is better than never though!

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
looks good but whys it gotta be gay genre only.. they should have optional for both parties. OR even for the other parties if that tickles ur boat.
forgive my complaint I love vamps.

FollowBobb

Feb 17, 2020
...whys it gotta be gay genre only..
Because just copy pasting the same reactions with different pronouns doesn't make a good romance, so either you need to halve the amount of content in the game to double its breadth for such diversity, or you end up with games where you have to reverse engineer what character the devs where expecting you to be before playing.

The other game in the same universe, Red Embrace Hollywood, is a classic example of the latter, you can totally customize the MC, but while extremely well written, realistically only one role/fantasy can be played out. You will always be a follower, a shadow who idolizes one (or more) of the 4 key male figures, and there is fairly limited actual eroctic content within its dating.

Meanwhile this game ("Red Embrace", released one year earlier and set in San Fransisco) is more direct in its choices, it offers only one role, and explicitly doesn't include actual sex, which makes it extremely clear on the box if this is the game experience niche your looking for or not, allowing a lot of depth of content per dev hour, at the expense of not even attempting to be all things to all people. I respect that immensely, even though I know that I myself am not in this case within its target audience, and can understand why its being watered down somewhat to seek wider appeal.

In that final comments vain, if you do seek a character creator that lets you pick your gender, slightly more polished art/music ect, but within the same universe and by the same devs, Red Embrace Hollywood can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/red-embrace-hollywood-final-argent-games.65728/ ... just be warned that by "15 endings" they really mean 5 stations along 3 railroad lines the game will rapidly steam stemming from the first impactful choice, and most things you click only change flavor dialog.

Last edited:

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
no sexual content ? hoooooow... i mean you'd think with some of the picture. oh well, hope ppl will enjoy it nontheless

Drakhaen

Aug 29, 2019
This game is good but why characters have to be so... feminine ? Long hairs, girl's face etc...