Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
RE186201_img_main.jpg

Overview:
An small erotic fairytale.
Once upon a time, there was a little girl lived in a village.
Her parents were going out to work.
She lived with an old lady in the forest.
The girl goes to see the old lady every week with self-made pie.
However, the recently,
The wood became dangerous because of a hentai...
Updated: 2016-10-03
Developer/Publisher: Maplex
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - - -

Red Hood Susan 1.jpg RE186201_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
That blocky penis does it for me every time, keep doing what you do the image :eek:penedeyewink:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How many pies do I have to bake before I find the hentai? Clearly there must be some kind of trigger for him, because I've searched the woods and can't find him anywhere. Unless I missed some well hidden path somewhere.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
How many pies do I have to bake before I find the hentai?
I'm sure that the game has an error.

Looking at it you need to collect 3 mushrooms to trigger a return to town prompt, which on exit of the woods triggers the rapist. After that, you can go into the woods and collect lots more mushrooms, to sell to buy the stuff for pies.

However, their is only one mushroom to collect the first time. After copying the event and placing it (in RPGMV) you can trigger the rest of the game.

The game seems to have 4 game overs; deliver the pie 6 times and you get a happy end. 6 times and you had sex is the normal end. Max out the prostitution at level 5 and get the prostitute end, and lastly get kidnapped by the forest rapist.

The clothes do nothing other than change your look; it's basically dress up but does look great given the art.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm sure that the game has an error.

Looking at it you need to collect 3 mushrooms to trigger a return to town prompt, which on exit of the woods triggers the rapist.
I wasn't able to find even one.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I wasn't able to find even one.
In the forest the first time you enter right beside the sign, is a sparkle patch that you can get one mushroom from.

This triggers the rapist, and the next time you go back into the woods mushrooms all over are randomly activated and you can get attacked by bumping into fast moving but randomly walking characters.

It's really not much of a game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
In the forest the first time you enter right beside the sign, is a sparkle patch that you can get one mushroom from.

This triggers the rapist, and the next time you go back into the woods mushrooms all over are randomly activated and you can get attacked by bumping into fast moving but randomly walking characters.

It's really not much of a game.
Oh wait, I did get that one. Didn't work though. I have the mushroom, but no other mushrooms appear and there is no rapist roaming around. I've tried entering and exiting the forest, selling the mushroom, sleeping, whoring myself out, and bringing Granny a pie and the woods are still devoid of all life. There's nothing in them. It's just a calm, short walk to Granny's place. I don't get what I'm doing wrong.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
You are not doing anything wrong. The game is broken and you can't get the correct number of mushrooms (3) to trigger the rest.

The fix is changing on check from 3 to 1, or by copying the sign mushroom event 2 more times.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
.... It's very weird to see people use the word for "pervert" in Japanese as a noun...
Just found out what Hentai means huh? Yeah, I didn't expect that either :p

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Just found out what Hentai means huh? Yeah, I didn't expect that either :p
いや。  日本語もわかります (Nah, I understand Japanese too)

I just find the poster rather amusing with the Engrish...

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
just like the other "game" from Maplex, Poor Girl's Story, this is a 10 to 15m "game", the only good thing here is the art, i like it a LOT.

Thanks for sharing!

CarrotCat

Apr 24, 2018
Can you explain in a good way how to fix it?
One way you can make it work is by changing the file Map007.

Open www\data\Map007 in a text editor (preferably one that can autoformat json, such as Sublime Text).
Copy the event with id 13 two times and change the id of the new duplicate events. So, there should be 3 copies of event 13 in total, but with different ids.

You want to copy everything from
Code:
{"id":13,
to
Code:
"x":22,"y":29},
Don't forget the trailing comma. You can add the events directly after the original.

Reactions: Jag and charlez

charlez

Nov 5, 2017
One way you can make it work is by changing the file Map007.

Open www\data\Map007 in a text editor (preferably one that can autoformat json, such as Sublime Text).
Copy the event with id 13 two times and change the id of the new duplicate events. So, there should be 3 copies of event 13 in total, but with different ids.

You want to copy everything from
Code:
{"id":13,
to
Code:
"x":22,"y":29},
Don't forget the trailing comma. You can add the events directly after the original.

Nop it crashes, but thanks for the reply

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Here's a link with the fix from CarrotCat applied. It also contains a completed save. If you don't want the save, just delete the ./save/ folder in the game's directory.

charlez

Nov 5, 2017
Here's a link with the fix from CarrotCat applied. It also contains a completed save. If you don't want the save, just delete the ./save/ folder in the game's directory.

ill try it and let you know
Thank you very much by the way

charlez

Nov 5, 2017
It

works really good
Thanks again

Reactions: Shinshon
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes