Others Red Pill [v0.190] [Vortex Cannon Ent.]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KenneyH

May 15, 2024
Hmm... home location should always be available. If after restarting the game the bug remains, please fill out the bugtracker on the website so that we can reproduce the bug.
I ran into this too and made a bugtracker submission. But I did figure out what the issue was afterwards. When you go to a place with a static image of an exterior of a building you have to PRESS the SPACEBAR to enter the building. There was nothing that could be clicked on in the image that would get you in the building and no text message at that bottom that you would use the spacebar to clear so it was not obvious that the spacebar was what was needed.

Now I just can't seem to progress in any of the locations and/or eras and I haven't done much yet. But the Storylines shows 96.1%, Secrets found 55.0%, and Relations with girls 18.2%. So I guess v0.190 doesn't have much to do, maybe the next version will have a lot more stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vortexcannon

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
KenneyH
Thank you so much for your report and for pointing out the issue. We'll be adding more hints in places where the game mechanics might not be clear. If you come across any other tricky spots, please let me know!

Regarding future versions of the game, we have a lot of exciting content in the works. The order of its release will depend on the interests of our players, so we always welcome your feedback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KenneyH
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes