RPGM - Completed - Red Riding H Errand [Final] [QRoss]

1. 3.00 star(s)

myjammies

An extremely short, extremely linear "game" that makes you wonder why it wasn't just a slideshow with flavour text. The gameplay consists of walking to granny's house without many diversions; you can either choose to find the item a short detour away from the main route or battle it out with the lecherous humans populating the woods. The battles aren't really an issue as you simply steamroll everyone. There are two scenes outside of battles involving tentacles and slime. The other option to get past the lecherous humans is to indulge in some sluttiness with them.

While I like the character art, the scenes themselves are heavily censored to the point of obscurity which detracts from the overall package. I don't know if the scenes unlock when you finish the game or if they're available from the beginning but you can quickly go through them in the recollection room.

An unassuming little "game" that doesn't promise much and lives up on that promise.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Mirae01

The game is a pretty straightforward walking simulator, there exists a battle system but pressing attack is sufficient to roll through everything - might as well as not have added it. Armor damage system exists but it does not have interaction with the game whatsoever other than a game over. The translation is good to decent, but you can finish the game without it as path is pretty linear. The dialogues are subpar and feels mundane most of the time, character expressions are so-so. The CG however may be worth your time, but I'd argue that it's still average at best. But all in all I suppose it would suffice for a quick one, playtime would be around 15 mins.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Torment92

I have played this game a few times already with zero knowledge of japanese and I can say I enjoyed it well, and of course I coomed plenty enough to reflect upon it during post-nut clarity. And I shall share my experience with you all.

First the story
    It is a simple with twists and turns. A good innocent start of a Red Riding Girl going to her granny. Shenanigans ensue, the Red Riding Wolf girl has several paths that you can guide her in the story.
    From start to end it is pretty short, however it has replayability value thanks to it's choice paths.

Soundtrack
    The sound used is very enjoyable, it is not grating to the ears, it is not your usual generic soundtrack, it was well chosen to feel you a bit immersed into the plot and the forest setting.

It performs well, I never encountered any bugs. Gameplay was fluid.

The CG in my unbiased opinion is of mid-higher quality. It is also censored unfortunately like all hentai games.

It is a short game, but wholly enjoyable, with a bit of variety and flavor, for that I gave it 5 stars.

P.S. - Translation Notice
    I know there might be spelling errors, but not enough to spoil it.