VN Ren'Py Abandoned Red Sakura Mansion Fan Game [v0.02] [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
forgot to ask. are the renders taken from the original game. you gonna make your own? or a combo of both?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
forgot to ask. are the renders taken from the original game. you gonna make your own? or a combo of both?
Currently the renders are taken from the Original.

The Original renders are only at 720p resolution.
I have up-scaled images one by one carefully into 1080p or Full HD, to retain its original quality.

The UI / interface art is also reworked to suit my design and layout.

In the future and once the story is covered to match the Original release, I will be making my own renders.
And hence, it will be combo of both.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Red Sakura Mansion Fan Game - v0.02 (Dev Update #1.5)

The current focus is on Naomi Events, the Story dialogues are improved from the Original.
All the images are enhanced to 1080p resolution.

Most events will have choices to avoid NTR content. (as shown in screenshot)
  • The initial 5 Naomi Events will be included at the minimum.
  • The Events' dialogues are completely changed to suit the story progress.
  • "Gallery" is planned with future events.
  • Layout changes for Preferences and Other Game menu screens.

The release date for the first update will happen before the end of this Month.
Stay Tuned & Stay Safe.

Screenshots

RedSakuraMansionFanGame#Dev002a.png

RedSakuraMansionFanGame#Dev0.02b.jpg RedSakuraMansionFanGame#Dev0.02c.jpg

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Red Sakura Mansion Fan Game - v0.02 (Dev#1.6)

Naomi Events will unfold with each Story stage.
All the Events are bound to have detailed Information about the Stage Progression.

Screenshot #1
  • The screenshot shown below is of the alternate path, where you decide to keep Naomi for yourself.
    • (If you had selected "Don't Sent" option)
  • (Kindly note: This path will be updated once the game updates match the original)

RedSakuraMansionFanGame#Dev0.02b.png

Screenshot #2

• This shows the Original story event which follows the NTR path.
    • (If you had selected "Send Her" option)

RedSakuraMansionFanGame#Dev0.02c.png

Stay Tuned & Stay Safe.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

RedSakuraMansionFanGame#Dev0.02d.png

• Certain Events will have Repeatable Scenes / Memory, that you can enjoy whenever you desire to.
  • This Memory is designed with music and sounds.

The next version v0.02, is almost ready to be released.
Stay Tuned & Stay Safe

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yes, it has become close :alien: to my native language in terms of proficiency due to my work (Information Technology)
Oh ok. Well that makes sense why there are a few mistakes in the text of the game. I;ll should be I'll (things like that) and it might just be possible that it was a fat finger accident ;)

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Oh ok. Well that makes sense why there are a few mistakes in the text of the game. I;ll should be I'll (things like that) and it might just be possible that it was a fat finger accident ;)
:ROFLMAO: - lol, that;s how I roll in the online world mostly, no time for my pinky to move an extra key to type the "apostrophe".
I should blame the coding! as ";" is used alot.

You can notice - i would have used "I'll" and also "I;ll". However, it doesn;t change the meaning of the sentence.
I guess some punctuation mark is better than nothing, or else it would end up as "Ill". Which becomes a sick sentence.
It reminds me of a scene in F.R.I.E.N.D.S ("Your Welcome" and "You're Welcome")

I;m making my trend here - the way American English was born lol.
Thanks for pointing that out. I;ll see what I can do in the next update. :coffee:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
:ROFLMAO: - lol, that;s how I roll in the online world mostly, no time for my pinky to move an extra key to type the "apostrophe".
I should blame the coding! as ";" is used alot.

You can notice - i would have used "I'll" and also "I;ll". However, it doesn;t change the meaning of the sentence.
I guess some punctuation mark is better than nothing, or else it would end up as "Ill". Which becomes a sick sentence.
It reminds me of a scene in F.R.I.E.N.D.S ("Your Welcome" and "You're Welcome")

I;m making my trend here - the way American English was born lol.
Thanks for pointing that out. I;ll see what I can do in the next update. :coffee:
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Fair enough
;)

Reactions: OnlyFunz

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Haven't played yet as I want to wait till it has more content, but from seeing the screenshots about how your are changing the game to have a path to not share is very promising. I love training and dominating kinks but don't like to share which is what turned me off from the original. Just keep up the progress on the harem path and will for sure donate some money in the future.

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Also on a side note since you plan to break off from just the original content and make your own renders and stuff, it would be nice to add a older women (mid 30's to early 40's) mature type C.E.O/successful women who is stuck up and bitchy and break her to your will. Think most logical route would be through blackmail or something in that nature.

I wouldn't expect this to be implemented anytime soon if you would even want to do it, but can be implemented once you added all the stuff you wanted to from the original. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2021
Game looks good, I like it. First time I've ever seen a game with an Afrikaans language feature, kan nie wag nie - I look forward to that. Let me know if you need help with that section.

Anyways, great game, looking forward to the progress.

Reactions: OnlyFunz

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Some of the comments are hilarious; kidnapping, rape, forced prostitution, those are all just fine, but say no to drugs! :ROFLMAO:
The girls are very pretty, the 'client' BS could do with dropping in the harem mode, while pimping out girls is a legitimate story for those who have a taste for it, if it's going to be optional make it truly optional without threatening 'consequences' for choosing not to. Being a millionaire with a taste for dominance and beautiful women is just as good a story.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes