Mod - Java - Completed - Redhead+ Mod for Tales of Androgyny

1. 5.00 star(s)

Chocoboii

Mod adds another layer of looks to your MC. It's quite nice and you can see the effort put into it. The normal game already added different hair colors but I don't think it's as consistent as this, which means it'll probably stay that way for the foreseeable future, at least when it comes to red hair.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Raff

Very nice use of color, which in turn makes the original artwork a lot more vibrant I feel.

Some may think the mod is unnecessary since character customization (particularly hair color) was added quite some time ago, but at the time of writing this only a few of the animated scenes adhere to any character changes. Taking a look at the screenshots also shows that a lot more goes into it than just changing hair color.

This mod has taught me the most valuable of lessons. You can never go wrong with some redheads, whorish makeup, and a tramp stamp or two.

:whistle:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dr.Pillz

Love the mod and hope eventually it will be worked on further, but even as is definitely worth a look if you enjoy normal ToA. The changes stay within the original art style and definitely add to the character designs as a whole.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Zeroisdead

The effort put into this little mod is greatly appreciated. It's a subtle change that brings new life to the game. I've used it for a while and have seen a good amount of scenes with it on and they look great. Honestly, though the UI changes are my favorite part of the mod. As it makes the game look a lot "clearer." I recommend anyone who plays or has played 'Tales of Androgyny' to try this mod out.