Tutorial RAGS Regalia - Enhanced RAGS 2.x Player For The Browser

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 30, 2018
For people who can't use the RAGS tools, it is possible to convert RAGS games into HTML games directly from the browser:

It uses a slightly modified version of Regalia and should work for all RAGS versions.
I don't really have another place to ask for this. Could someone use this for the latest version of Life Lessons and post the link here? Larger games can't be converted on mobile (which is what I primarily use.) and that game is desperately in need of an update here.

here's the MEGA download link:

Kassy2048

Aug 26, 2023
I don't really have another place to ask for this. Could someone use this for the latest version of Life Lessons and post the link here? Larger games can't be converted on mobile (which is what I primarily use.) and that game is desperately in need of an update here.
Life Lessons Version 2.4b:
Playing RAGS games on mobile is not the best experience though (you can try with ).

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
For people who can't use the RAGS tools, it is possible to convert RAGS games into HTML games directly from the browser:

It uses a slightly modified version of Regalia and should work for all RAGS versions.
Thank you, I'm a computer using moron and this was very easy to use.

Reactions: Kassy2048
Dec 30, 2018
Life Lessons Version 2.4b:
Playing RAGS games on mobile is not the best experience though (you can try with ).
thanks a ton!

I know it's not usually the best on mobile, I have a player that should be able to run it fine though, it's at least able to run the older version in this thread fine.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes