RPGM - Regret Island [v0.1.1] [InfiniteLust Studios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LastGuardian

The game itself is still in its early stages of development, but it looks great. Both the design of the drawings and the little story that can be seen absorb you and make you want to know more about it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

morisato

I rate it terrible because its literally 5 mins of content, and None of the preview art is in this version, - Someone needs to post the actual game not the Demo for it to get a proper review i do like the art style, but with zero content whatsoever. its a waste of time to download.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

DrakeAches

Big loss of time. A regret indeed.
    Nothing here justifie all the tag shown. No explicit scene just some feet licking.
    Some screenshot displayed are not even present in this version (what a scummy move).

A wrong marketing move if you ask me.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Truvelo

If you make a game for months (or longer), you make various decisions, analyze step by step what can go wrong, what to do to make the game positively received, in the case of this game I simply do not believe that the creators really did not analyze the way the game will be published, it is a really unfunny joke towards players who want to check the game but do not want to pay for (ATTENTION) the FIRST version of the game.
    Here the creators simply wanted to get money very quickly and probably not even caring about any negative opinions, they knew what they were doing, the free version is drastically different from the paid version, therefore as others write in this case we are dealing with a scam.

Absolutely do not support.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

ohohuoui9o

I agree with the others... free version barely has anything. Many tags and screenshots are not shown in the game. To the point I would consider this to be clickbait. Hopefully this changes because the art style is nice.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

newoyujuco

Its not a bad thing to promote your project here, but not like this.

Everything is a lie. Non of the tags are in presented "game". Most of the screenshots are not in the presented game. And I cannot care less, if all of this is presented in some other version, somewhere on patreon, or else. It doesn't matter. What is presented here does not fit the given description, so its nothing but a false advertising scam.

Zero potential. Zero stars.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Basalisk

This game has great potential, I'm excited to see what's to come. The art, theme, and tags are really something to look forward to. It's very early in the game's life, so hopefully the development cycle goes smoothly.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

AlbinoRhyno

It's clickbait...

There's nothing to this, and, tbf, I feel cheated out of the time I took to play it. I agree w/the others that said this "free" version won't get any subscribers. If that's what they're hoping to do, then release the full version x days after its released to subscribers.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

b4dcrc

free version is a content free bait. Wrong way to promote a game, I like the artstyle and the story sounds promising but if the dev wants people to support him he needs to at least have something in there currently it's a prologue walking simulator
  10. 1.00 star(s)

OhneHoffnung

Eh.... it has potential, but at this moment it offers little to nothing. This is more a proof of concept than anything. It needs content and the little nothing we have needs polish. Save your time and stay clear for at least 5 updates.

[v0.1 Free]
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Faraklit

Before starting to say anything I only played the morning (free) part of the game. Game starts in the ship where you meet characters and learn the background of some of em which is good cuz i dont want to play some random cgi images with no background. When you get the island you are doing some exploring after the first night game stops for the free part if i didin't worked for 16 bucks a day i would have bought the 5 dollar sub from the subscribestar not because that has game too much to give but it has a great potential the stroy will be great and if you have money please support the author I wouldn't like the see the game abonded.