Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
WTH is the progression balance in the Overfeed at least. So far I managed to just unlock one extra gun, beside the starting one, that is all, ohh and that gun is just strictly inferior to the first on, when both are fully upgraded, to the point where i can reliably win at less than 50% with 1st gun, where as I have not even been able to win with the 2nd at all, with a bit of luck maybe I could pull a win with it at like 99% or something

Jan 10, 2022
WTH is the progression balance in the Overfeed at least. So far I managed to just unlock one extra gun, beside the starting one, that is all, ohh and that gun is just strictly inferior to the first on, when both are fully upgraded, to the point where i can reliably win at less than 50% with 1st gun, where as I have not even been able to win with the 2nd at all, with a bit of luck maybe I could pull a win with it at like 99% or something
Once fully upgraded the 2nd gun is okay at best but can do the job but for me at least it is glitched so if I ever stop firing it's fire rate dies and it becomes all but useless, didn't make much difference as if there is even a 2nd unlock beyond it, it isn't for winning with the 2nd gun.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'd love to see a pool game like this that actually has decent controls. It's nearly impossible to make shot, with the way you have to use the mouse. The dev could easily just go play one of the tons of other billiards games out there to see better ways of controlling the shot. This is garbage.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes