RPGM Onhold Reina, a stupid saint with a sword and Dirty Little

Infamously

Sep 18, 2017
I mean he could theoretically be working on the project in secret and surprise us all with a banger anniversary release.
But that's bad for business and tends to turn most people away when you're running two years behind schedule.

john6556

Jun 20, 2017
I mean he could theoretically be working on the project in secret and surprise us all with a banger anniversary release.
But that's bad for business and tends to turn most people away when you're running two years behind schedule.
sadly thats unrealistic.. like why wouldnt he post again some progress to give people a reason to support him(financially) :/

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

johnhomez

Mar 30, 2019
is there a way to research in Japan as to who this artist was in real life and if he is still alive? Hopefully he didnt neck himself or got locked up. I asked some japanese friends and t hey say it is hard if they do not even have a name to begin with... And even with names it is also hard because of the kanjis and shit

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
is there a way to research in Japan as to who this artist was in real life and if he is still alive? Hopefully he didnt neck himself or got locked up. I asked some japanese friends and t hey say it is hard if they do not even have a name to begin with... And even with names it is also hard because of the kanjis and shit
my mans so desperate that he wants some investigation going just to find him lol
I had a good laugh reading your shit ngl

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
my mans so desperate that he wants some investigation going just to find him lol
I had a good laugh reading your shit ngl
Can't blame the guy, I've since played and seen a lot of new and old material and Nau Nau's really was in a league of its own.
And so I second the investigation to find the whereabouts of this once in a lifetime artist, don't have anything to contribute but me heart.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Can't blame the guy, I've since played and seen a lot of new and old material and Nau Nau's really was in a league of its own.
And so I second the investigation to find the whereabouts of this once in a lifetime artist, don't have anything to contribute but me heart.
I understand the sentiment but It's 100% not a good idea to dox the dev. It's so easy for those kind of intentions to turn ugly. Let the dev die, or more hopefully, move on in peace. Or, show them you miss them on the last blog post by liking and commenting, if they are alive, it may motivate them to come back!

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
I understand the sentiment but It's 100% not a good idea to dox the dev. It's so easy for those kind of intentions to turn ugly. Let the dev die, or more hopefully, move on in peace. Or, show them you miss them on the last blog post by liking and commenting, if they are alive, it may motivate them to come back!

i don't wanna dox him bruh i just want to know what the hell happened, at this point is very unlikely he just decided to stop one day and completely disappear from the internet, so i'm thinking realistically something BAD happened to him, in which case we'd need and eventually know his name and stuff. Almost 2 years later i don't consider sweet talking him to come back at all, just want to know if he's even alive :(

Reactions: johnhomez

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
i don't wanna dox him bruh i just want to know what the hell happened, at this point is very unlikely he just decided to stop one day and completely disappear from the internet, so i'm thinking realistically something BAD happened to him, in which case we'd need and eventually know his name and stuff. Almost 2 years later i don't consider sweet talking him to come back at all, just want to know if he's even alive :(
Again, in that case, let the dev die in peace brother. They are not our family, friend, or even associate. It is not our duty to find out every detail of their lives, especially if they had no intention of sharing it. It's still sad, of course, but their work breathes life into those inspired to make their own H-game, or maybe even mods. Imagine if they see that work come to life, could make their year or even entire life feel worth it. That's fine enough. Or, if you think they are alive then show some love on the blog post, if not, lets move on.

I want to pick back up blender and/or koikatsu soon and I plan to tribute this artist either in parody or direct reference. That's how I will show my appreciation for their work.

Reactions: Meatshield236

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Again, in that case, let the dev die in peace brother. They are not our family, friend, or even associate. It is not our duty to find out every detail of their lives, especially if they had no intention of sharing it. It's still sad, of course, but their work breathes life into those inspired to make their own H-game, or maybe even mods. Imagine if they see that work come to life, could make their year or even entire life feel worth it. That's fine enough. Or, if you think they are alive then show some love on the blog post, if not, lets move on.

I want to pick back up blender and/or koikatsu soon and I plan to tribute this artist either in parody or direct reference. That's how I will show my appreciation for their work.
what if he's in prison and needs money? imagine finding out 10 years from now he didn't have any family and could've been bonded out (?) with like a gofundme... or maybe he DID die and would've want for his fans to at least know, maybe he had a fatal stroke one day and just like that stopped existing and NOBODY will ever know about him, i don't see the peace in that.

i think i gave the wrong impression, i wouldn't like pay for a private investigator to take a trip to japan and don't come back until he finds his full name, address, social security number and mother's maiden name and then post it here for everyone to see. i just want to know is he safe? is he alright? maybe get someone here who is familiarized with news in Japan or something (assuming he lives there) and could search for news about an H-artist? it's a stretch but that's more like what i had in mind.
Looking forward to what you have in mind, though

Reactions: johnhomez