RPGM Onhold Reina, a stupid saint with a sword and Dirty Little

Surpriz20

Nov 2, 2020
If one could get 1$ for each +1 in this thread for the past month since the latest trial version update came out, then one would easily be able to afford several updates at this point .
If only there'd be one different person willing to step up each month and spend less than the twitch subscription amount to get month worth of updates...
Those sad notes aside, greetings from the sanctioned part of the world here too, have this long awaited 0.8:

+ the dev save file attached too.
English?

Gronkwayl

Dec 30, 2017
Another minor update, plus according to the dev not all the planned feats were introduced, so i'm going to be waiting things out to see if we may get an off-schedule 0.9.x or something, or if not, then at least what the next scheduled blog update may bring news-wise in 9-10 days.
On one of the previous updates dev mentioned something about needing to choose release date soon-ish iirc, so i'm really curious what's left in store when it comes to trial versions. He should allegedly be done with some of the main characters scenes/main story, but that is clearly not reflected yet when it comes to the beta releases, which is a bit strange, i'd say.
Also as an FYI, with me having to use different means/ways to purchase DLsite points, i'm fairly limited on their amount, and after paying through the March update, i'm left with funds enough for only 2 more potential purchases, so sorry, but i'll have to be patient/cautious with the worth of any updates, all so i can at least avoid inconveniencing myself and the person who helps me with having to get extra amount of points for every little thing.

Last edited:

Gronkwayl

Dec 30, 2017
Can't speak about the others, but in my case it's not about being poor, bud, it's more about having the DLsite primary payment methods blocked for you, so you have to be asking someone else to pay up for the time being instead of doing that yourself :)
Plus the last few updates have been lackluster after lackluster anyway, so even if i could throw x100 current amount at the dev, i'd rather wait for further news/blog updates and spend responsibly in the time being, rather than throw away even a miniscule amount of money on any minor occasion, especially if it's yet another singular BJ-like event being added and basically nothing of substance otherwise.
But, i mean, maybe it's just me thinking too deep into this and if you can be spending recklessly, then good for you, whatever floats your boat. Regardless, thanks for sharing the update :)

Reactions: rockon123

idiotbox

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Can't speak about the others, but in my case it's not about being poor, bud, it's more about having the DLsite primary payment methods blocked for you, so you have to be asking someone else to pay up for the time being instead of doing that yourself :)
Plus the last few updates have been lackluster after lackluster anyway, so even if i could throw x100 current amount at the dev, i'd rather wait for further news/blog updates and spend responsibly in the time being, rather than throw away even a miniscule amount of money on any minor occasion, especially if it's yet another singular BJ-like event being added and basically nothing of substance otherwise.
But, i mean, maybe it's just me thinking too deep into this and if you can be spending recklessly, then good for you, whatever floats your boat. Regardless, thanks for sharing the update :)
Russian like me? It is, we cannot give payment.

Gronkwayl

Dec 30, 2017
Russian like me? It is, we cannot give payment.
Yeah, and i tried some practical workarounds, theorized about some potential loops, like maybe something could've worked at the last moment, so i'd be able to get myself some fat stacks of Yen before it's too late, but unfortunately it already was too late. Was also rooting for our comrade, who shared 0.7.2, but sadly it made sense that all the russian originated cards would be blocked, regardless of the payment system.
There's an option of ordering a card from another country, but that's a lot of waiting, paperwork and overall headache, which isn't worth it (especially if you keep getting 1 BJ event every monthly update :mad: ) imo. Thankfully i had a good pal who i could ask to pay for 1500 Yen worth of points for me, and while he is alright with that and not giving enough of a damn to get paid back fast, i'm definitely not about to spend everything ASAP and go beg for more.
If anything, big thanks to the current events that they've made the idea of spending responsibly even more so obvious than normal. And thanks to the dev too, of course. Maybe i need to reread just about all of his blog entries to try and predict what's going to be happening next, but regardless of that, it's pretty insulting how since 0.6 till 0.9 just now the amount of scenes for the main 5 characters stayed the same (5-5-4-4-4) and only the secondary villagers got one extra entry each update. By all means not even worth those few pennies per month, imo.
P.S.: Sorry for excessive and somewhat offtopic ranting, i'll try to stop now. Until the next update at least :)

Last edited:

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Found out this will include urine and scat. Not hyped anymore
As someone who also hates that stuff, I feel you. I could be remembering wrong but I swear there was a warning before those scenes or something making it easy to skip though.

Redaddict

Nov 5, 2019
it seems i can't attack enemies, and when i search in the forest, the boss on the crystal disappeared after the scene is it a bug ?