RPGM - Completed - Reincarnated Hero and NPC Rape - Even the Villager Princess Maou! ~ [Final] [studio little-fish]

1. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The story is a good idea you play as a hero who already defeated the demon lord and as a reward gets the power to do everything he wants with girls, mind control, time stop or just teleport guards away.

And the sex scenes have really good art and they are even a little "animated" wthey also don´t take too.

But everything else is just trash the translation is unbearabe, the map badly designed, the fights too often, and it´s even buggy.

But if you like the concept you should play it it´s really short and pretty simple.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

it was shortest game you would ever play.

I played and found it strange,
    I kind wish it was longer and you could see effect and repopulate the world. Please tell me there a Hero + NPC rape game that has repopulate the world and after couple months or rebuild the world concept I like to play it. This game is missing that.

Game general graphics should not be clicker.
    If you use mouse it crashes.
    use keyboard or gamepad use it does not.
    Even if you rest at in inn no time actually goes forward that should be fixed.

there be other villages been added -> or worlds to visit.
    Probably why hero offed himself.
    game is 45 minutes.

you only get few replays out some of characters.

game has no food -> no interest actually continue to play it.

like: demon map
    dislike : return to certain areas where there zero change of NPC status check means, that should be feature added to games these days.

Extra notes: everywhere else does not have monster boss besides the demon map and pays well.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Madmac88

Had to write a review cause the person below me doesnt get it, its like when someone who loves NTR writes a low star review on a vanilla game.

Its decent for a NPC rape game, the same old stuff with some good art, no story or any kind of progress its a gallery unlock walking simulator. Translation is mtl so yeah you know the drill.

For people who like this genre its solid, for people who dont better not bother with it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

That's some pretty low level garbage right there.

No need to comment on the dialogues, it's MTL, so it's the usual bordering nonsensical stuff.

The game seems to be a whole lot... of nothing.
    If there are quests, I was unable to find them.

There are shops, but your equipment's a lot better than what's being sold.
    You one shot every mobs.

The sex scenes, are just one or two pictures that are made to look like there's movement, but they're unfappable to.

There seems to be no story, no character progression, a worldmap that is way too big for the content present (read that as bordering on none.)

It's marked as complete, but this feels like a V1 release, if anything, it's barely more than a freaking demo.

Don't waste time, and don't inconvenience many electrons for the download, it simply is not worth your time.