RPGM Onhold Reincarnation! The Witch of Destruction Mereldia [WIP-EN/FR][Prologue]

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
RJ192183_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game/Jeu: -
Version: 1.02
Translation/Traduction: English, French
Translation status/Etat de la traduction: Prologue
Translator:

Public Version:
(English)
(Français)

Patreon Version:
- Next week

Last edited:

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Prologue is done in both English and French. It contains 2 H-Events and the start of the story.
Next week will be the first weekly release for 5$ patreon's tier.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
923 password for the fence not working
The fence I mentioned was the fence in the forest you get forced to during the first mission. I translated the question and it asked for a famous train in japan and its number was 923.

Here are some codes I had for various blocks along the way. None are for the rooms with chests since those required word answers in kanji and thats why I can finish the game sadly.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
The fence I mentioned was the fence in the forest you get forced to during the first mission. I translated the question and it asked for a famous train in japan and its number was 923.

Here are some codes I had for various blocks along the way. None are for the rooms with chests since those required word answers in kanji and thats why I can finish the game sadly.

fence in the forest you get forced to during the first mission that is exactly what I am saying, the code is not working. Help! 923

Feb 2, 2019
Oh... A game with a translation in my native language... How rare.

Oh... Un jeu ayant une traduction française. C'est assez rare.

EDIT: Arf, j'ai parlé trop vite, le projet à l'air abandonné...
EDIT: Well, it seem abandoned...

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
This game had a weird sentence structure that machine translation couldn't pick up so it was a hell to translate correctly for someone like me who don't speak japanese. I'm currently learning the language the proper way, so I hope someday I can go back to working on it.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
This game had a weird sentence structure that machine translation couldn't pick up so it was a hell to translate correctly for someone like me who don't speak japanese. I'm currently learning the language the proper way, so I hope someday I can go back to working on it.
I see, well good luck with the studies :coffee:

Fernex12m

Jan 27, 2021
The fence I mentioned was the fence in the forest you get forced to during the first mission
I think it's 153