• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Reincarnotica - OscarSix's Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.03] [Polyrotix]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
112920_Bx0P_1YzctoS1TvCAH7XxlwsUC60ruSB5Ysr0DW2UdxQN0fM3dB_DnoPURu_3na6.jpg

Updated: 2020/10/20
Game/Creator: Reincarnotica /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.03 A
Game Version: 0.03
Language: English

Features:
  • I've added a scene replay gallery unlocker to unlock all gallery scenes.
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
OscarSix Thanks for the mod.
At the beginning of the game it say's there is a new version for oscar's mod but it's the same version of the mod that i have already.I think there is a bug in the update notice.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
OscarSix Thanks for the mod.
At the beginning of the game it say's there is a new version for oscar's mod but it's the same version of the mod that i have already.I think there is a bug in the update notice.
Thanks for letting me know, I will check what is going on shortly

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey OscarSix there are 2 scenes of Fiona missing from the gallery.

1)When they go to the beach
2)When Fiona asks MC to select a dress for her.

Also, Fiona's bathing scene is not complete. MC need to keep journal so that Pri won't interrupt MC. i have the save if it can help.

Last edited:

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Can you add an endless save fix? so it like Milfy City where you can endlessly save your progress?

Thank you for your work Oscar!

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

Updated: 2020/10/20
Game/Creator: Reincarnotica /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.03 A
Game Version: 0.03
Language: English

Features:
  • I've added a scene replay gallery unlocker to unlock all gallery scenes.
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
Hii.New update is available.