• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Proofreader] [R>Translator] Paid Unpaid released game correction

Dec 14, 2020
Project:
Today I released the first version of my game, but I got bad feedback about the language. I'm very confident about all other aspects, but I need your help with English. You can get some info about the game here or on my .
For now I'm not ready to pay for your work, but we can discuss the conditions under which we will work permanently and on a paid basis (number of patrons and good feedback about translation)

Job Description:
- I will provide a playable version of the game and word with dialogues. You will correct it and I will put it back in code

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hello Snake I downloaded your game today
Haven't played it yet
I will play it
and for proofreading, I can offer it for free
for you and we can discuss later if you wanna work with me permanently

Something for you:

People try to tell devs what to do with their game and their story, and then give negative reviews when their kinks and fetishes are not present as if the game was made specifically for them. F95 also runs on leaked releases and leaked Patreon exclusive content, but to be fair we've all benefitted from it. So it's a double-edged sword because it's by far the best way to spread your game and grow in popularity, whilst having to accept leaked releases/exclusive content, and a sometimes incredibly toxic community.

You just gotta ignore a lot of Toxic people and deal with it. The best and most popular games have the most insane and cancerous threads lol

But there's also another part of the community:

There also are people giving constructive feedback, sometimes immediately finding "hour 1 bugs", people compressing, porting, and translating games or creating walkthrough mods and etc.

Dec 14, 2020
Hello Snake I downloaded your game today
Haven't played it yet
I will play it
and for proofreading, I can offer it for free
for you and we can discuss later if you wanna work with me permanently

Something for you:

People try to tell devs what to do with their game and their story, and then give negative reviews when their kinks and fetishes are not present as if the game was made specifically for them. F95 also runs on leaked releases and leaked Patreon exclusive content, but to be fair we've all benefitted from it. So it's a double-edged sword because it's by far the best way to spread your game and grow in popularity, whilst having to accept leaked releases/exclusive content, and a sometimes incredibly toxic community.

You just gotta ignore a lot of Toxic people and deal with it. The best and most popular games have the most insane and cancerous threads lol

But there's also another part of the community:

There also are people giving constructive feedback, sometimes immediately finding "hour 1 bugs", people compressing, porting, and translating games or creating walkthrough mods and etc.
Thanks a lot! I also think that for new dev it is the best place to start. I don't think that I will be able to fight piracy so it is wiser to use this as an opportunity to tell about my game) Thank you for offering. I will PM you about proofreading