• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Religious Corruption Games

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Looking for the best religious corruption games. I know there is a tag for it, but it isn't the most complete and many of the titles just have a minor religion side plots (like Summertime Saga).

What I'm looking for are games where religion is the primary focus of the game with fear of god and retribution driving the corruption/domination/submission. The two best titles I have played for this so far are The Monastery and The Whore of Babylon.

I've also played the NLT games, the Shimobashira Workshop Games, Pray Game, and Saint Emilia and while they scratch the itch a bit, they all still left me wanting more.

Don't care about protagonist gender or whether the MC is submissive or dominant, just very much looking for a "you need to fuck because god said so" dynamic.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
There is a character in Love and Sex Second Base (Hannah i think? It's been a while) where corrupting her away from her religion is her entire storyline. She may just be one of many, but it's her entire storyline. If you need to know what she looks like then she's the second one on the far left of the banner. Hope that helps.

Reactions: naurd

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
iirc one of the 3 "trainable" girls in VBC has strong themes of religious corruption / loss of faith and a... thematic ending to match.