Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Reluctant Archon [Ch. 4 Complete with bugfix] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
ok that's an issue with the game itself missing the image for the dev's discord button. has nothing to do with the mod, as i don't add that button.
Alright I will try to see what I can do within the game itself then, thank you for the clarification though.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Alright I will try to see what I can do within the game itself then, thank you for the clarification though.
I recommend doing a search for 'discord.png'. For me, it's in the 'game' folder.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Every single thing I have tried doesn't work, I get an error message every time and no visuals at all, only text, so how do I fix that so I can use this mod in the game?
I recommend doing a search for 'discord.png'. For me, it's in the 'game' folder.
I do not see that in the game folder, nor the subfolders within.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Oh alright, I was trying to install the Mod into the VSS, Css, and SS versions...but NOT the MAIN game itself.
Yeah...that might be the issue, but to my own defense, the main game should be first in the list, without being hidden behind a spoiler icon I think.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Oh alright, I was trying to install the Mod into the VSS, Css, and SS versions...but NOT the MAIN game itself.
Yeah...that might be the issue, but to my own defense, the main game should be first in the list, without being hidden behind a spoiler icon I think.
lol yeah that would do it.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what happened?
First this happened and I was, WHAT,?
What do you mean the end of this chapter?
Somebody meant that as a joke?
I know that wasn't the end cause I didn't play the last 2 updates.
If I didn't click further instead of closing, I would have missed the rest.
I know it's 2021, but why are people becoming more lazy?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what happened?
First this happened and I was, WHAT,?
What do you mean the end of this chapter?
Somebody meant that as a joke?
I know that wasn't the end cause I didn't play the last 2 updates.
If I didn't click further instead of closing, I would have missed the rest.
I know it's 2021, but why are people becoming more lazy?
You realize this is the mod thread right? lol :p

Dec 25, 2020
Main Game or VSS?
VSS, CSS, SS Version?

I am sorry, maybe I am stupid, but I don't know what is going on.

How many "reluctant archon" games are there? In what order do I play them? Where do I get them from and in which one do I put this mod?

Anyone have a noob friendly explanation?
I found this
Reluctant Archon [v1.0 Full Vss] [Kyois]
and when adding the mod there, game starts with an error that which I ignore game starts, no images found, all black.
The game runs normal, as I should expect, reading through this thread.

But where is the "normal" reluctant archon? I got the one mentioned from the link in OP first post.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Main Game or VSS?
VSS, CSS, SS Version?

I am sorry, maybe I am stupid, but I don't know what is going on.

How many "reluctant archon" games are there? In what order do I play them? Where do I get them from and in which one do I put this mod?

Anyone have a noob friendly explanation?
I found this
Reluctant Archon [v1.0 Full Vss] [Kyois]
and when adding the mod there, game starts with an error that which I ignore game starts, no images found, all black.
The game runs normal, as I should expect, reading through this thread.

But where is the "normal" reluctant archon? I got the one mentioned from the link in OP first post.
The main game is in the spoiler button under the voice "Main Game", the second voice you will find in the game page, the others are all side stories and don't need any mod. :)