Ren'Py Onhold Reluctant Heroes [v0.2] [Legal Games]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SirWalrus

Sep 28, 2017
Alright, art looks solid at first glance. Interested in the "multiple playable characters" part as it means I won't have to spend the entire game as fucking Midoriya, which is a good thing. Will you be required to play as every character, or is it up to player choice which one(s) you progress through the story as?
Either way, will definitely keep an eye on this one, give it a download once it's got more content. Good luck, hope this one doesn't crash and burn.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Stonkss

Lead dev in LegalGames
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
Alright, art looks solid at first glance. Interested in the "multiple playable characters" part as it means I won't have to spend the entire game as fucking Midoriya, which is a good thing. Will you be required to play as every character, or is it up to player choice which one(s) you progress through the story as?
Either way, will definitely keep an eye on this one, give it a download once it's got more content. Good luck, hope this one doesn't crash and burn.
Each playable character will have his unique story. Basically it like three different games in a similar setting.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Yet another BNHA VN. BUT WAIT! This one has class B girls!

Shade aside. I do look forward to these whenever one pops up. Here's hoping this one goes somewhere.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Nice art style but multiple playable characters is a hard pass.

I really wish there would be an MHA game with a alpha version of Deku.
The whole reason Deku is so 'beta' is because he's been bullied for most of his life, due to him being quirkless. If you want an alpha one, you'd probably needa change his whole history or something; better to just insert a new character, imo.

Each playable character will have his unique story. Basically it like three different games in a similar setting.
Agree with Hansdampf on the multiple characters bit. Personally, think it takes away from the immersion, and may even add needless art.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

Maku45

Jan 18, 2020
this is pretty good so far tho i dont know how i feel about ochaco being on shinso route but i cant complain as long as she on midoriya's too all in all cant wait for more updates

lainalugia

Aug 2, 2018
This is looking really good just from the pictures. I'm gonna wait to give it a try till it has more content but its def getting a watch.

correamala

Apr 27, 2018
havent tried it yet but i have a question can you play whith a character that you name or we could play whith a character we make like an oc

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote