Unity Completed Remerick & the Witch: A Ballbusting Fairy Tale [Final] [groin pain games]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
I wish game like this would just go more like cartoony(exaggerate), if you want to be ridiculous be more ridiculous.
So to anyone who has played this I got to ask, since I look at the screenshot the scrotum is enlarge each hit(I assume), does. it. explode? I guess guro is too much. :p but does it turn purple at least? and do the person squirm in pain on the ground or does it just go "ugh" stunted, standing while holding crotch?(like the logo)

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
Actually Cock and Balls Torment is quite common among submissive guys who desire Dominatrix. I am surprised that most of you guys haven't heard or even consider it. There are a lot more kinks out there, no need to shame the creator of the game. I admit that I would much prefer playing the Witch instead of the corrupted Prince, since I am more into inflicting it, than receiving it.

But hey, everyone has their desires. I would have loved to see more progression on this one, but in the opposite direction, where you play the witch and have several Princes and/or Knights being corrupted. That would be much more interesting to play.

Other than that, the only thing stopping me from playing this game is exactly because you play the masochist instead of the sadist. Sorry, not my cup of tea.

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
actually got stuck in the first level - balls on a tree - what am I supposed to do there? cant reach them...

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes