VN Others Abandoned Remnants of God [Demo] [Monacodingo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 9, 2017
Looks promising. Very nice art. Interesting starting plot. All I wish for now was that the text was a bit easier to read.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Really loved the artwork, totally beautiful. There are some spelling errors here and there like "Man... how can one feel thirty, hungry and yet tired at the same time?" missing some commas, thirsty instead of thirty....

Overall good work, I cant wait to see it developed more.
shit, i'm over thirty, and i feel it, along with being tired and hungry quite often, haha.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
changes I would like to see take place in the future, not having to hold the button... or an option to have it auto-on/stuck on hold status. fapping is so much more problematic when I have to hold down a mouse button. also, i'd love to see combinations. I was trying to figure out a way to hold the cock rocket button, but then also manipulate the hands on breasts button. Would be cool if you could be fucking, and massaging the breasts at the same time, or fingers in the mouth.... combinations.

loved the art and the idea behind it, keep up the good work.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the game is still being developped? The creator hasn't posted anything in while.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote